Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Photo of the New Distance Tank in Flush


A much better photo where we can see the details on this new tank. This tank gets automatic points from me because it's made of luxtreme. I am always on the lookout for lightweight, wicking fabrics and luxtreme is one of my favorites. I like the front of this tank a lot - I like the shape of the neckline, I like the horizontal seam above the bust and I like the slimming vertical seams down the torso. I'm not such a fan of the back. I suspect the ruffled panel is power mesh and it's layered over luxtreme or circle mesh. I probably would have preferred a simple circle mesh panel with a little pocket at the bottom. I'll try it on but from these photos I am not lusting for it to arrive in America.

Product Details:

  • Go the distance in this mid-length, next-to-skin, shelfless tank!
  • Designed specifically to fit over your full support bra of choice
  • Lightweight, inherently wicking luxtreme™ fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
  • Wide straps are comfortable & won't dig into shoulders on a long run
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort

9 comments:

strawb3rries said...

Boobs on a wire is in "we made too much!" COOOL!!!

Zanna said...

Love the color. Looks a lot like Passion though. Wondering why they call it 'Flesh'?

Zanna said...

Ooops, its Flush isn't it. Now, that makes sense.

Kate said...

Sorry this is OT: My mom just turned on the TV to see Lulu on The Price is Right today; this was at before the half hour mark. I didn't see the items (heard my mom call me from the living room.) Apparently, the showcase was over $700. For the people in the US, CBS will post the episode online usually by the next day. Check it out! I am currently looking for a Canadian source for the episode.

Kate said...

I don't like the back of this tank. I'm so over the ruffles, saw a girl with the SE CRB with the big ruffles at the gym the other day. It looked horrible! The ruffles were wrinkled and did not flare out in a flattering way. But I guess to each their own.

PS sorry for two posts.

Anonymous said...

could you do a side by side color comparison of this next to alarming when / if you ever get it?

Anonymous said...

I like that this tank isn't a racer back... that in itself has major points from me.

Anonymous said...

it is actually flesh, not flush. the store may have mislabeled it!

Anonymous said...

it is actually flesh, not flush. the store may have mislabeled it!