Tuesday, February 22, 2011

NEW! Women's Reflection Run Visor - Disappointingly Dull

A few new things have popped up but I have to run out to volunteer at my kids' school and don't have time to cover them now. I thought I'd toss out a few words about the new Reflection Visor. It's pretty dull and a huge step backwards in terms of design and originality compared to the Flight Running Visor. The Reflection Visor looks like a visor you could get anywhere, by anyone. The Flight Running Visor was unique and super cute. I guess if must have a visor sporting a Lululemon logo the Reflection Visor is as good as any but I can't see why they didn't bring back the Flight Running Visor.

Flight Running Visor

A woman on one of the Lululemon Facebook sites posted a photo of the Reflection Visor. She thought she was getting the Flight Visor and was very disappointed.

Zzzzz



11 comments:

M said...

Uh oh. I bought what was labeled a run reflection visor on the website a couple days ago - in black. Pictured was the flight running visor. Hope that's what I get or it's going back!

Molly said...

I like this one MUCH better - I want a simple visor for running, not one with all the extra "stuff" on it that makes it impossible to really run with. If it's like the visors I get elsewhere, but happens to match my clothes (LL colors/prints), that's perfect IMO.

Carolyn said...

I thought the reflection run visor was pretty good until I saw the flight running visor. The FRV is SO cute, and I haven't worn a visor since the 90s! It could still come back right?

Anonymous said...

Ya, I bought it online with pics of the flight running visor... sending that back and I'm find of annoyed they posted in correct pictures.

Anonymous said...

@Molly, I've run a marathon using the Flight running visor, it works fine for me. I am tired of the IKAT print... anyone else think it looks hideous on the visor?

Anonymous said...

I wonder why they would post the wrong picture? That's a huge design difference.. I would buy the Flight Running Visor, but I would not spend good money on the Reflection Run Visor! Boring!

I'm wondering which visor you all will receive! I am hoping you get the Flight Running visor... but I ordered the Black hat last time it was uploaded in a similar way (with an old picture of the purple plaid hat..) and received the new one with the refective bits on the side! No big deal in my case.. but a huge deal in yours!

If you guys are unsatisfied with your order, you should not have to pay shipping fees back...IMO.

bidaboo said...

ooh the flight running visor is super cute! wish they'd bring THAT back. the new visor is blech.

brightcheerygirl said...

I just got mine from FedEX and it is so boring and generic! I'm so disappointed, that is not what I ordered!

Anonymous said...

the style of visor is definately dull looking.

Anonymous said...

I would be so pissed if I paid $22 for that...for $10 or a race bag giveaway, maybe, but you can get an Asics visor with better function for cheaper.
The reason I spend $$ on Lulu run gear is the function + style. This is a total flop!

Lulaholic said...

Yes, I have not bought any ikat, and I am getting sick of seeing it too.... The flight running visor is VERY cute and now I totally want one! I would never bother with the reflection one. It's boring and kinda ugg.