Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Product Alert Info: Get Fit Short


Here is the Product Alert email info on the new Get Fit short. According to my PA, they come in Coal/Flush (so many of my emails are calling this Flush), Black/Sprinkler, and solid Black (yay!). I don't have a price but I think they'd be somewhere around what the Biker Grooves ran which was $48. I'd guess these might come in a little higher, maybe $58 ish. I'll update as soon as I know.


  • Longer length tight fitting short keeps you comfortable in all activities
  • Made with luon® fabric - breathable, cotton-like feel, 4-way stretch providing support and allowing for freedom of movement
  • Medium rise, tight fit short
  • Waistband inner stash pocket to secure $ & keys
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort
  • Preshrunk
Biker Groove Short
 The Get Fit shorts look like they run a little shorter than the Biker Groove short. I'll have to try to remember to bring my Biker Grooves with me or a tape measure to measure the inseam when they hit my local store.

No comments: