Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Product Alert Info: On Your Bum Bag


I suppose if you must carry a fanny pack, a Lululemon one is as good a choice as any. They load every bag they make with lots of pockets, which I love. I don't have a price yet but I'd guess somewhere in the mid- to upper- fifties. I'll post as soon as I find out. The price is $48.



  • A perfectly sized grab-and-go bag for dog walking, hiking, and travel
  • Back zip pocket has separate compartments for your phone and tunes
  • Pockets for doggie treats, tunes and cell phone
  • Additional Interior zip pocket keeps money safe
  • Removable ball pouch clips to belt for to-and-from storage and is machine washable
  • Adjustable waist strap
  • 6"x 14"x 3"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got one yesterday. Very cute and practical. $48

Rinne said...

Can't stand the fanny pack. Would have been cute on a Travel Pooch though I think, if the pattern was a touch smaller. Or a Sprinkler Travel Pooch with an Ikat shoulder strap... drool