Saturday, February 5, 2011

Reader Photos - Thank You! Today: SE Hoodie

Many people have taken the time to send me photos to use on the blog and I want to make sure I post them all. I think everyone who reads this blog appreciates their fellow addicts who take the time to send in photos to help us keep current on the latest Lulu. I received some photos from reader Kari-Lyn who sent in pics of herself modeling the new SE Scuba Hoodie. She wrote to say that the hoodie looks much better in person and has received many compliments on it. I will admit the web photos of the hoodie made it look much cuter than the first photos we saw of it on FB and the black one is sold out in the US.



Reader Kari-Lyn her new hoodie - looking good!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

luluaddict- do you have a picture of the SE scuba in sprinkle blue ? I would love to see it..
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I have this black SE hoodie as well and it is much nicer than the first photos we saw ... quite dressy ... I really like it and wish it came in other colours besides black and the lt gray ...

Anonymous said...

appreciate the photos. but i'm still not a fan of this one.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 1:42 - I read about the Sprinkler Blue SE hoodie but have not seen a photo yet. I will post when I find one. However, it has the metal zipper which I hate (I sold my Flashback jacket because of that zipper) so I know it will be a pass for me.