Friday, February 11, 2011

Run: Pace Setter Pullover

Flush Pace Setter Pullover - looks like static Flush

Static Black Pace Setter Pullover
Reader Laura discovered this new pullover on eBay. It probably is from a strategic partner so it will eventually hit the stores. It looks a lot like the Inspire Pullover to me. It seems a bit late in the year for this but there is still plenty of winter left:


Product Details:
    • Keep a steady pace in this high performance mid-layer pullover!
    • running luon fabric provides inherent quick wicking performance
    • long front zip for easy on and off
    • body mapped with anti-stink circle mesh
    • cuffins with thumbholes keep hands warm!
    • Reflective zippers for visibility in low light
    • Kangaroo pocket for easy access to cards, keys or music
    • Chafe resistant - flat seamed

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one just doesn't do it for me. I love the run:inspire pullover and I own several of them. I dislike the seam down the center and front pocket on this pullover... its a pass for me!

Glow said...

Too similar in both design and color options to recent past pullovers. :(

Anonymous said...

Boo on more static and color blocking!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Glow. Nothing we haven't seen before several times already. (Inspire and Dash pullovers!!)

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! This is the first new product in a long time that I've been really excited about! In Atlantic Canada, we've got lots of winter and months freezing cold outdoor runs left, so I'm really excited to see this! Plus I've been kicking myself for not getting the Inspire Pullover this fall, and checking ebay constantly for an Inspire that's not crazy over-priced... This has made my weekend! Now I just hope that it comes in some fun colours! Any idea on price?
-Jenn

houndlvr67 said...

Yuk...static and bling zipper ad nauseum...

LuluAddict said...

Not getting why they couldn't bring back the Energy pullover this year. None of the pullovers did it for me this year.

Luvlulu said...

I was hoping they would bring back the Energy. I missed it last year and love the look of it. I can't believe they are still making stuff in static. I am very tired of it now, I'd rather have a solid color than static.

LisaLuvsLulu said...

Wow, I've never been bored out of my mind by a Lululemon running luon pullover... definitely a first for me. =/ NOT a good first!

Anonymous said...

Agreed: it is a perfectly nice pullover but toooooo much like the inspire and dash - almost like offspring if you mixed the genes of those two pullovers together. I can easily pass unless it comes in some totally new and amazing color that is not at all similar to any of the other colors those pullovers came in.

Anonymous said...

I hope this comes in sprinkler or this new violacious colour!

Anonymous said...

Too much of the same old, and the stores are only receiving a fraction of what is shown on this site very frustrating!

Makavelina said...

Liking this, I don't own any of the past pullovers, this one maaaaay be for me :)