Thursday, February 3, 2011

Silver Luon Hot Class Tank Sold Out in US Already?


It looks like this tank is already sold out on the US side and sold out in size 10 on the Canadian side. I didn't think this would be such a fast seller in the US but I guess people like the all-black look or they really like silver luon and circle mesh, which is what hooked me. I took a trip down to my local store to see if I could try this tank on (because, of course, getting it tomorrow is just not good enough - I must know now how it will look - LOL). It turns out my local stores didn't get it. There is a black version of the regular Hot Class tank made of luxtreme and sheer luon. I tried the tank on to reacquaint myself with it and it is a very cute tank. I was spilling out a bit over the top (I am normally a 12 but sometimes can size down depending on the fit) so I'd say the tank runs TTS. The straps are definitely not strong enough to give support to busty women for even moderate activities so you'll have to layer. I am hoping the silver luon version has different straps and / or is cut a bit differently so I don't spill out. I'll know tomorrow.

I also tried on the Coal Strata Stripe CRB and Scoop Neck. I almost like the Scoop Neck better but I didn't get either. I am waiting for the new batch of No Limit tanks to show up later this month. Oh yeah, Irvine had some interesting items on the sale rack if you are in the area.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

what items did you see on sale in Irvine?????

Elise said...

are there going to be more colors coming out in the no limit?

Anonymous said...

Yesterday in Tysons Corner they had two size 4 plum Hustle jackets on markdown. just an fyi.

Anonymous said...

Did I just miss you? I went to the Irvine store this morning around noon to look for the hot class tank in the silverscent and to possibly exchange my regular black one. The educator I spoke to said they're expecting them in next week. If it really ends up looking like a solid black, I'll definitely exchange mine.

Anonymous said...

Did the US site get the long sleeve swiftly in purple crush/grey or aruba/grey? I wasn't home this morning and now there is only black left. : (
I want these sooo bad!

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 1:42 pm - I was at the Irvine store around noonish, too, but I was in the changing room for quite a bit of it. The educators didn't tell me anything about the Silver luon Hot Class when I talked to them.

@ anon 1:35 pm - I can't remember specifics - random tanks like the Alignment, Foundation, running crops, a couple of teal zeal swiftly shirts in 12.

@ anon 1:59 - I think the US only got the black.

Amy K said...

I agree about the scoop neck tank looking better than the crb in the coal strata stripe, im a scoop neck girl so i had to get myself one! i am wearing it today with some black astros and love it! I am hoping they will come out with other colors in the strata stripe, would love a margarita strata stripe or even solid crb in margarita

Anonymous said...

OT: Everytime I come on this page, the chocolate cupcake on the right hand side with the blue icing looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!! :) :) ahhaaha I want to lick it right off the screen :)

Anonymous said...

I wanted to buy the Effortless Tote in black. It was on the website in both Canada and US yesterday and since that Sandra Bullock picture came out it's all sold out!

Canadian eh said...

Whooo hoooo White Distance Pullover come to Mama! I'm surprised it's not sold out - what am I missing?
I ordered TTS, does this one run TTS?

Laurie said...

The Effortless is still available on the US site, just search it, it's not coming up under 'bags' at the moment...There's both black and aruba.

Ourcrazychaos said...

I bought the white Distance Pullover today and now I'm worried that it won't fit! I ordered in my usual size 6 and then later read a post stating that they ran a little small in the shoulders. I have REALLY broad shoulders. I'm sad already.....

kj said...

Is there anyway to order from the Canadian site? Everything that I want is available there, but not U.S.!! :(

Anonymous said...

Lulu addict: I was in the fitting room area the majority of the time too as I was picking up my hemmed grooves and trying them on. I remember speaking to someone but she sounded like someone new to lulu. Maybe the next time I head in, I should tweet you. ;) I usually check in foursquare.