Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today's Upload - Running Commentary

Passion Crops in Aruba and Purple Crush Uploaded. For some reason, they are online only. It seems weird because the black ones that were uploaded a couple of weeks ago sold out in days. Hmmm, I'm tempted to order but hate to commit to a color I don't have that much of.

Hot Class Tanks in Aruba and Purple Crush were uploaded. They look on the shorter side on the models. They are too low support for me so I will skip. Besides, I have my Power Dance tank which is kind of similar with a sheer luon bottom but better support for me.

 Ikat Scuba is Up. 

This is the funniest photo I've seen of the Ikat Scuba:

It kind of looks like something you'd see at a zoo - a pack (pride?) of snow leopards.

The Coal Strata Stripe CRB is up. I am going to restrain myself and wait for the new No Limit Tanks that are supposed to be coming the third week of February.

The Black long sleeve Swiftly is up. Get it while it's here, it'll most likely be sold out by the end of the day.

Cabin long sleeves are up - get it quick before they are gone.

The black hot class bras are on sale for $29. I don't think it's supportive enough for me, otherwise I'd get one.

18 comments:

amber said...

Lulu!! Boobs on a Wire just showed up in the loot section. Go grab one!!

Anonymous said...

on the canadian site they tease you buy making it loook like the hot class bra is $29 but if you put it in your bag its $42!

Anonymous said...

in the US--size 4, 6, and 8 are $29 in the black--just bought one!

amber said...

Just snagged the aruba cabin tee! Woohoo! Anything else is just gravy at this point.
Debbie, if you're reading this, now we can be sorta twinsies with our tees. ;)

Jinii said...

Just snagged the cabin tee in both colors!!! This one showed up late in the upload. I really thought I was going to have to wait another week!

Jinii said...

I bought a boobs on the wire. Do you think they are supportive? I am not small busted in general but I am pregnant so my boobs are huge!

Snow said...

Can anyone tell me what size I should try in the Hot Class Bra? I wear a 30C.

Anonymous said...

More colors of the No Limit tank the 3rd week of Feb? Do you know or have any idea of the color scheme?

LuluAddict said...

@ Anon 10:05 am - Someone got a look at a computer screen at a store - solid Flush pink, Sprinkler Blue - not sure if solid or not, and we are speculating the third color might involve margarita.

brightcheerygirl said...

That makes me soo excited! I must have sprinkler blue!

peony said...

I'm soo disappointed that when I got online, at only 9:30 am, so many items were sold out! Why do they do that? What time do they upload, anyway? Argh!
And...the hotclass bra is $42 when I tried to purchase it (even in black). How did some of you luck out at $29?

Neph said...

I added an Aruba Cabin size 6 to my cart, went to pay, and it got sold out from under me! Grr!

Oh well, II managed to score the last one in San Francisco, but had to bus across town. :-p

Anonymous said...

Darn it! Bought both passion crops before realizing they don't have any gel pockets and now I can't cancel. Hate wasting resources, let alone the trip I'll have to make to return these the store. I certainly don't need any more reason to set foot in the store!

Anonymous said...

@anon 12:56, the gel pocket is on the thigh, not back, but I store gels in mine.

Anonymous said...

@anon 1:09 -- Does stuff in that thigh pocket bounce around or bother you at all as you run? I run pretty far (4-10 miles a pop) and get easily spooked/annoyed by ergonomic stuff like an ill-fitting sock, or having the weight of a water bottle in one hand but not the other, or a iPod cord whipping up and down against my arm, or a too-tight or unevenly weighted fuel belt. So that thigh pocket concerns me. The trip waist pockets on the speed short are I love, but I'm just not sure about this one...

Anonymous said...

I meant "triple" waist pockets...

LuluAddict said...

I see they fixed the price on the black Hot Class bra. Good job for those of you who got it for $29.

Anonymous said...

The Aruba Cabin LS tee is not available in all the stores, geesh it sold out on-line pretty fast they must had low inventory. The Rubber Ducky looks better on than in the pictures.