Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tomorrow's Upload - What Are You Looking For?

I'm kind of hoping we'll see the No Limit tanks in all three colors tomorrow. I read or someone wrote in that the Flush version feels stretchier like the Aruba. If it shows up, I might order all three or at least the Flush and Coal versions and return one.

I'm thinking the new Silver Luon Wunder Unders will show up tomorrow. I hoping they are making a silver luon version of the Gather and Crow since those are most like Boogie Crops. I also wouldn't mind a Silver Luon Groove Crop or maybe even Relaxed Fit Crop.

I'm thinking the Get Focused Tanks will show up tomorrow.

I know a lot of people are hoping some new CRBs are going to show up. The stores got some restocks in older colors like Static Charcoal but I hope the new Flush and Sprinkler show up.

I think the Pace Setter LS will also show up.

I don't know if the Pace Setter Pullover will show up. We know that it's in some strategic partner stores and have seen it on eBay but it hasn't arrived in any brick and motar stores as far as I know.

I think the Record Breaker vest will also show up.

Does anyone know how much the new Method Socks are? They have little grippers for classes like Bar Method. Bar Method sells their own socks for $6.

I bet the new Distance Tank will also show up. I didn't see the Lilac Snow version last night at the store - only Sprinkler and Flush.

I think the new Push UR Limits will also show up. I tried all three on last night. The Coal Strata Stripe definitely felt thicker than the other two. I liked it but it reminded me of my Heather Coal Wee Stripe Push so I decided I could live without it. I thought the Flush version felt extra stretchy and was not see through like Rubber Ducky. I was tempted to get it but decided to hold out for the Flush No Limit. They all had the adjustable hooks in the bra. I really wish they'd put adjustable hooks in the Power Y bra. That is the tank I find most binding in the bra.



I think the Solace and Flashback jackets will also show up.

I think the new Pace Setter crops and the Raw Blue Still Crops will show up tomorrow. I think the new Sprinkler Effortless tote and Ikat cross train cap will also show up.

Other than the No Limits and surprise Silver Luon items, I don't think I am looking for anything. What are you hoping for?

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

LA... what did you think of the brightness of the Flush Push when you tried it on? Does it look as electric as someone had posted previously (I think I saw it referred to as construction cone orange) regarding that color? The pictures you've posted don't look like it's quite that bright.

Anonymous said...

No Limits & the Running Hat!

Luna said...

i'm one of those who have been waiting for CRBs to be fully stocked in EVERY available color. LOL. :)

besides CRBs, i'm not really feeling other new items i see on fb so far. good for my bank though.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 9:09 am - It's a bright orange but not neon like a construction cone. I like it but I tend to like bright colors. It's darker than Tang Light, which is an orange I never cared for. It's also not neon like Electric Orange, another orange I didn't like.

momof5 said...

I am loving the sprinkler push -- maybe some no show socks if they show up and I am quietly stalking the pique define
Interested in the silver WU's also

Anonymous said...

agree with the sprinkler push! i've been wanting to add a push to my collection but i've been waiting for the right color, and i'm thinking the sprinkler/ikat is it.

Anonymous said...

Repetition tank - what are my chances?

Anonymous said...

Those cropped wunder unders with the static ruffled sides.

Anonymous said...

I would love a Pure Balance Tank.

Anonymous said...

@anon 10:03, Push is a GREAT tank, I'm a huge fan of this style. I think once you get one, you'll be hooked :)

RunMama said...

I'm not a fan of any of the latest colors so I can't imagine what I might order. I was on the fence about the Flashback Pullover (had a black one from last year that I sold). I liked the heathered ivory though, and found my size (one down) with the $88 price tag so I snagged it.

Anonymous said...

The only thing I have not gotten in store that I want is the solace jacket - hope that goes up tomorrow. Also hoping for the sprinkler scuba but I bet that won't go up yet because I don't think the store distribution of it is wide enough yet.

I bet the sprinkler ls swiftly will also go up.

LisaLuvsLulu said...

I'd like the Ivory Flashback Pullover....

Anonymous said...

Is 'Flush' in the same family as coral? Or is it more orange?

andrea2251 said...

So, are the uploads generally at 8:00-ish Pacific? If so, I'll be in a meeting until 9:00 or so. . . I think I might die if I don't get a flashback pullover :)

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please Pace Setter Pullover!!!! And maybe a fun CRB?

Anonymous said...

Anyone try on the solace jacket...is it TTS?

Anonymous said...

The socks are $12 a pair and come in the teal stripes (color code ARSD) and black/grey/white stripes.

Anonymous said...

How much is the Solace Jacket?

Anonymous said...

I just want some cute socks - no shows would be my first choice. All the stores near me seem to only have the black/coal/white 3 pack. I want cute colors!!

LuluAddict said...

@ andrea2251 - They've been starting a littler earlier lately - 7:45 ish. Do you have a smart phone? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Flush in person looks like coral not orange.
Photo of a woman wearing No limit tank in Flush is true to what color looks in day light.

Anonymous said...

Not feeling the colors which is great for my bank account! I wish they would come out with more spring colors. These highlighter colors are hard to pull off plus they are all one or a few shades close to the older colors. My guess is Lulu had signature color they want to stick to otherwise they will run out of options to sell and their longevity might become limited.

Anonymous said...

VIVALICIOUS please! Anything.

Anonymous said...

Oops I mean that violet colour...Violicious?

Anonymous said...

Yes, bought a Solace jacket today....VERY cute!! Bought it in grey....it is form fitting...I wear either a 6 or 8 in lulu jackets & bought this in an 8. The educators all sized up a size.

andrea2251 said...

@LuluAddict - I think I might have to strategically time a bathroom break! Wish me luck!

Amy said...

They just uploaded some undies and mats a little bit ago.

Rinne said...

@LA Thanks so much for suggesting the PUL tank. Tried it today and the ones with the adjustable bra is great! I bought two! I had to get the size 12, and adjusted the bra to the tightest hook on both sides and it's good support for some activities for my strength training days. Still a tad more cleavage than I'd like, but it's doable I think. I did post pics however of the fraying issue I'm having with the Sprinkler PUL, I haven't even worn it yet! Hoping this is just an isolated issue, and not a defective batch like the Strides...

Anonymous said...

the Solace Jacket is $118

LuluAddict said...

@ Rinne - I saw those photos. If it's unraveling, bring it into a store and have them either exchange it or repair it. I've brought a few things in to have unraveling seams fixed. You have to be really careful checking everything before you buy. I actually bought two Scoop Neck tanks last week because I didn't like how the seams looked on the first one but I didn't check it until after I left the store.

If you want extra support and can stand the extra squeezing on your rib cage, try layering an All Sport bra under the No Limit but without the cups. It's 95% covered up by the tank.

Also, the Coal Strata Stripe Push UR Limits is made of the thicker luxtreme so it will have less give than the Flush and Sprinkler and feel a bit more supportive/give a bit more coverage.

Rinne said...

@LA I know, I grabbed it because it was the only one in that size and thought I checked it over well enough~ who knew! I will be exchanging it, that's for sure. The support is great with my sports bra (Shock Absorber), and I bought a black Push Ur Limits and it too has less give which I like, and would have grabbed the CSS if I didn't already have it in a CRB.

Also just a heads up, but the Yorkville FB page has a picture of the Urban Yogini Messenger in Sprinkler/Ikat print. Didn't see it at Eaton Ctr but they said they have unopened boxes to go through.

Anonymous said...

I, too, purchased the solace jacket ... price for mine was $108 not $118 as noted above. Wonder why the price difference?

Anonymous said...

sorry my mistake on the Solace jacket price....I was at Lululemon in Halifax yesterday and asked my boyfriend to check the price of the jacket and he said $118 so I told myself I'd pass...he must have said $108 but thought he said $118. I'm definitely ordering it online!

Anonymous said...

Don't waste you money on the Method socks. Sadly mine fell apart within an hour of wearing them in my Barre class :( I bought 3 pairs ($12each) with high hopes and returned them all today. The threads on the bottom of the socks unraveled. Such a bummer!