Sunday, March 6, 2011

NEW! Stance Pant

Reader Luvlulu sent me a link to a new pant (crop?) called the Stance Pant. I can't decide if I like them or not. What do you guys think?

  • This tight, straight legged crop pant is great for Pilates, bar classes and all post exercise activities
  • Medium rise, narrow leg hitting just above your ankle so you can be aware of your alignment at all times
  • Made with luon® fabric - breathable, cotton-like feel, 4-way stretch providing support and allowing for freedom of movement
  • Hidden waistband pocket to secure $ & keys
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort
  • Preshrunk
Reader Zanna pointed out the Santa Barbara FB page has photos of the Stance Pants in action:



Stance Pants in Black/Violaceous paired with the Violaceous Pure Balance Tank

Coal Stance Pants paired with the Downtime Jacket

    11 comments:

    Ladybug's Picnic said...

    They look a little like the gather and crow pant but a sleeker leg and obviously no slit in the back. I can't tell if the rise looks flattering - definitely a must try-on!

    Anonymous said...

    i think it looks cute on the web model, similar to an ankle jeans style (like these http://tinyurl.com/4qv4hcm for example), but the pants are a little too long on the educators - they look like ill fitting leggings.

    Jean said...

    I tried these on. If you're short like me, they totally don't work...

    Anonymous said...

    Hey luluaddict--slow week idea: how about a post on luon makeup variations. I am looking at my tags from the coal strata cool racerback, and the makeup is 53% nylon 38% poly, and 9% spandex. Here is the makeup from the iris wee stripe CRB: 48% poly, 44% nylon, 8% spandex. Very interesting. The coal SS feels very different from the wee iris stripe. I much prefer the CSS makeup.

    Anonymous said...

    I went into our local San Jose, CA store and they are getting the Violaceous items Tuesday/Wednesday..argh! They had some of the Unicorn tears. Maybe we'll see some of the new items Monday? I can't wait!

    Glow said...

    I find the length to be sort of awkward. Not for me.

    Anonymous said...

    I saw the stance pants. they remind me a bit of the go lightly. i wasn't curious enough to try them on. also, $92! That felt a bit high to me.

    I did find a rough pair of long WU black/branch reversible. Yay! Been looking for them for a long time.

    Anonymous said...

    I'm 5'6" and tried on the stance pants in the store. They are an awkward length on me, not quite crops but not quite ankle length. The rise was lower than the grooves and these pants were pretty unflattering overall on me.

    strawb3rries said...

    Hey what are those crops hanging in the background???

    LuluAddict said...

    That's what I was thinking, too - an awkward length for me (5'5").

    @ stawb3rries - I think those are either Groove crops or Wunder Groove crops. I know there are Wunder Grooves in the two-tone pink band.

    jcrew1985 said...

    I tried these on today. I didn't like them. The waist band looks crooked and overall, they aren't very cute.