Wednesday, March 2, 2011

NEW! Violaceous Pure Balance Tank, In Stride Jacket, Define Jacket and More

Violaceous Pure Balance Tank
Ooh, I'm liking this one so much more than the Flush version. Must be the strategic partner stores get special colors but so far I like the ones the regular stores are getting better.

Violaceous and Coal In Stride Jacket

Violaceous and Coal Define Jacket

From various color comparisons we've been making, Violaceous is pretty close in color to Potion Purple and Very Violet. I was considering selling my Potion Purple Define to get a Violaceous one but since the colors are so close I won't have to.

It's amazing how different Violaceous looks in this photo compared to the web model photo. I love how it looks with the Unicorn Tears Print under it.


Violaceous and Dark Classic Sport Gray Swiftly Tee

16 comments:

Leeza said...

Pure balance is so pretty but I might have to wear a Flow Y bra under :-/

Addy said...

Where are you and Lulumum getting all these wonderful product alerts? US, Canada or Australia? My product alerts has been boring and I do sign up with quite a number of stores. I'm really liking the violaceous but sadly no tanks at the moment that would suit me.

KGK said...

Is the pure balance tank a size up tank?

Anonymous said...

Does the Pure Balance Tank fit TTS? I am a size six in CRB, but a size eight in a Power Y. I just want to know if it is tight in the tummy!

Travelbug said...

I wish the would stop putting the grey around the collars on the swiftly tees! and i LOVE the in stride but since i have a stride in potion purple it doesn't make sense, booo maybe i should get my first define? :o)

Anonymous said...

What tank is she wearing with the define? It has a trim????

Anonymous said...

Anon @ 6.37 pm : Think she is wearing a Violaceous Flow Y Bra underneath her unicorn tears CRB.

Anonymous said...

Anon @ 6.37 pm : Think she is wearing a Violaceous Flow Y Bra underneath her unicorn tears CRB.

momof5 said...

Oh my - love that pure balance in violaceous -- gotta have it!!

Mary in Boston said...

Yay! A Swiftly SS in violaceous. Would love one in Wren/Iris too.

Michelle Q said...

Ooh - I am loving violacious in the define jacket! I have the potion plaid tracker skirt from last year and I'm crossing my fingers that the purples match!

Anonymous said...

get out the UT is coming in a flow y?????

Anonymous said...

okay, just looked back. It can't be a flow y, is it maybe the power y tank?

Anonymous said...

Anon @ 7.22 pm : Its the Flow Y Bra.

Anonymous said...

Anon @ 7.22 pm : Flow Y Bra in Violaceous not in Unicorn Tears.

Anonymous said...

love the swiftly, love the colour, but I think the pure balance tank is fugly..hello lumpy boob look...not hot.