Monday, March 28, 2011

Photos of the Iconic Wrap, Mudra Wrap, and Heathered Coal Wee Stripe isBack


Iconic Wrap Product Details:
  • Designed as a light layer to take you to the studio, through the first few minutes of your practice, and as a savasana cozy up
  • Made with pima cotton, a superior durable blend that's breathable and soft
  • Added LYCRA® fibre for shape retention
  • Flat-seamed for chafe resistance and comfort
  • Thumbholes for keeping hands warm and sleeves in place
  • Preshrunk so there are no surprises when washed!
Heathered Coal Wee Stripe is back! The new Arise bra is coming out in Heathered Coal Wee Stripe. For reasons I can't really explain Heathered Coal Wee Stripe really appeals to me and I bought four items (Push UR Limits, Zoom Singlet, Power Y, and the matching Coal/HCWE Define) in it last year. I would love to get a CRB in this season if they come out with it.

 Lively Crewneck in Heathered Shadow Gray Lilac Wee Stripe Gray


Some photos showing details on the Mudra wrap. There is a button you can use to adjust the length.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a heathered coal wee stripe CRB on ebay (not my listing--I have never sold on ebay before)...so they must be coming out soon or already!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lululemon-Cool-Racerback-Racer-Back-Tank-Gray-4-NWT_W0QQitemZ200591875680QQcategoryZ137085QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8067143945398492800#ht_500wt_949

LuluAddict said...

@ anon - Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really hate the wrinkling of this wrap. That would drive me crazy.

Anonymous said...

Do you have to dry clean the mudra wrap? Or can you machine wash it? It looks pretty, but dry cleaning would be a pain...

Aditi said...

I saw the Iris stripe CRB in the NY stores 3 weeks ago. I'm going tomorrow, so if you want I can pick one up for you.

Anonymous said...

burberry online burberry online burberry sale [url=http://www.outlet--burberry.com/]burberry online[/url] www.outlet--burberry.com