Saturday, April 16, 2011

Message From Lululemon About Orders Seemingly Gone Astray

Posted this evening on Lululemon's Facebook page:

Breathe deeply, your package will arrive. To our US guests who noticed changes in their address when looking up their order, don’t fret, FedEx has assured us your package will arrive at the right place. FedEx had a small hiccup with their configuration for regular, ground shipments for some guests who placed an order yesterday or this morning. Shipments may be slightly delayed. Thank you so much for your patience.

5 comments:

RunMama said...

Is it possible GEC will become more communicative with the 'new' website up and running? The info about a Monday upload was more than they usually give us.

Breianna said...

I phoned fedex about an order once because when I checked the tracking number it said that it had already been delivered. It turned out they were just reusing tracking numbers but they weren't showing up with the new info.

Becky said...

There will be hiccups with the new website launching. I plan on waiting awhile until placing any orders. Since I just bought a new car, my lulu budget has had to be drastically reduced, although my husband said that not to reduce it too much, gotta love him!! :) He is very supportive of my lulu addiction.

J said...

One nice thing that I've noticed about the new website and the products they uploaded on Friday is that nothing has sold out (that I've seen). So instead of having to place multiple orders and click through like a mad-woman and then return stuff, I've been able to keep a pair of white DSCs in my cart in a size 4 and contemplate the order leisurely ;o)

Anonymous said...

True! I'm surprised that the Pure Focus Tank is still available in all sizes. Usually, I'll have to purchase each item on separate orders because if I were to leave it in the cart while perusing other items, it will be snatched out of my cart! But the Scoop Dress still sold out pretty quickly. Didn't get one. :(