Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More Photos of the Latest

Love this combo of the Wren Relaxed Fit pant and the Savasana Wrap. Lululemon has to reissue Ivory tanks again to go with the Wren. White doesn't do the color justice.

Another pic of the new Mind Over Matter crops.

Cool Racerback in Seaspray. I'm pretty sure Seaspray was out a couple of years ago with Aruba and Caribe. This was at my local store today.

New Sunset Tank in Grapeseed and Heathered Black. I saw this at my local store today but I don't care for this tank on me - it's tight on my hips and the pleats under the bust poof out.

I love the It's a Cinch Dress as a tunic. I've been waiting forever for Lululemon to make a tunic length lightweight top. I hope come out with some long and short sleeve versions, too.

Great photo showing the latest CRBS: Tinted Canvas, white, grapeseed, coal/white microstripe, pink mist/white microstripe (that one is calling my name).

14 comments:

amber said...

I really don't think you'd regret the pink mist CRB. ;) I really want the tinted canvas one - I'm going to, ahem, outgrow my scoopneck in that print in a matter of weeks, but would still like to have the print to wear this summer. And I already have a pig pink flow Y to wear underneath. I'm checking my local tonight after class.

Anonymous said...

This past fall/winter strategic partners got scuba hoodies in seaspray with teal zeal logo (never made it to stores)

LuluAddict said...

Are you expecting, Amber? Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

My product notification for Pacific Place says that they have polocrosse crops in stitch. I know this is probably a mistake, but how awesome would that be???

amber said...

@Lulu - thanks! My lulu wardrobe is going to get quite the workout this summer. Cute stretchy clothes that actually flatter a pregnant shape? Yes please! ;)

Got the tinted canvas CRB tonight. And like always, grabbed the last 6 at my local. If I'm not there on release day for really popular items/prints, they are gone in my size by day 2. It's crazy!

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 6:31 pm - I just looked at a few of my product alerts. They used names like Static Charcoal and Heathered Charcoal/Black. The photos I have posted have been the Static Charcoal ones. I think there are three versions out. The solid black, the solid static charcoal and the two-tone dark gray (heathered charcoal) and black.

Anonymous said...

I saw polocrosse crops in stitch in Irvine store today.
I tried Deep Breath tank again and this one fit me very well compare to the one I tried in Newport store of the same size. This drives me crazy how the same tank the same size can fit so different, I also end up getting Dance Studio Crops in Wren, very beauteful color, goes nice with anything

Anonymous said...

Im not sure if i love the in a cinch dress. I love it cinched up tunic length but all the pictures of it longer i hate it. I think its one i need to try. it only goes to a 10 right?

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous 9:41pm can you or anyone who has these in their store post a picture? or maybe a link to the product notification? THANKS!

Anonymous said...

I went to U Village on Tues and they had everything. Tons of CRBs, Cinch dress, Polocrosse crops...I bought them all. They had all of the color varieties too.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone seen polocrosse crops in stitch in Canada? Thanks

Anonymous said...

Yes the polocrosse crops are now in Canadian stores.

Anonymous said...

Have they been spotted in Canada in the stitch colour? I've seen them in black, grey, and heathered.

LuluAddict said...

"Stitch" polocrosse crops are not blue-green. STCH = static charcoal. Some of the product alerts might have written the wrong thing.