Saturday, April 16, 2011

NEW! Black Seabed Power Y, Toothpaste CRB and More

Oooh, black Seabed Power Y. I am going to have to try this on. I wonder if there will be a CRB version.

Heathered Toothpaste CRB. Toothpaste has been out before. I wonder how this compares in color to Aruba, Angel Blue, and Seaspray.

The product notice photo of the Wunder Under with the gray tones band. This is Quilt #27.

I always wonder what sort of tops look best with the wild Wunder Unders. Now I know - the Scoop Neck Dress. I bet the It's a Cinch Dress looks nice, too.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm wasn't even considering the scoop neck dress before!

Anonymous said...

I actually bought the black scoopneck dress and uni tears wunder unders last week! I was planning on wearing them together too : )

Anonymous said...

I bought the black seabed wunder unders today and they look totally cute with the black cinch dress...can't wait for warmer weather!

Oh and btw the seabed wu's seem to run a size small. I am usually a 4 or 6 in crops and I like 4 in the plain black wu's since they are so stretchy. In the seabed I definitely needed a 6, the luon is thicker.

Anonymous said...

Yes, agree about seabed running a little small. They feel like the reversible WUs. i have a pair and love them for daily wear, but not yoga. Too heavy for me!

Anonymous said...

i think seabed wu is better to buy tts. i thought to go 1 size up as luon is thicker and hugs legs tight. but with 1 size up problem moves to the top area. i would rather have legs tight than keep pulling pants up.

Anonymous said...

Stay TTS in the seabed wunder unders - I have been wearing mine around the house deciding whether to keep them or not, and they have stretched a little. I think they're really great because I am in between a size 4 and 6 in regular WUs. Will be keeping them!

Anonymous said...

has anyone seen the toothpaste crb in their stores yet? i really was hoping for one on the upload :-/