Thursday, April 14, 2011

Photos of the Latest Out in Stores - Tinted Canvas Bon Voyage Duffle Plus Some Cute Outfits

The Tinted Canvas Bon Voyage Duffle bag is out in stores in Australia but I would think it would be arriving in North America soon. I wish my Lululemon gym bags would wear out faster because I really like this.

A photo of the Black/Surge No Limit tank. I think the color looks a lot brighter in this photo than it does in real life. I thought Surge was a near match for Oasis.
Photo of last year's Black/Oasis No Limit Tank


There are a couple of new Special Edition Scubas out in the cold weather stores. The other is a heathered sand color.

The Heathered Sand Dune Scoop Neck looks very cute on this woman. I guess I need a tan for it to look good.  ;-)

A nice photo showing Heathered Grapeseed (CRB) with a solid Grapeseed bra layered underneath.

The same thing but with Heathered Tango Red and solid Tango Red.

The Grapeseed Scoop Neck looks really pretty with this lady's skin tone.

Surge Blue CRB

New Waistbands in the Groove Crops.

A cute outfit- Tango Red Deep Breath Tank with the matching Groove bottoms.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

The scoop neck looks really cute on that woman. I thought that it just didn't work well on thinner people, but now I'm thinking that it doesn't work on me because I'm very small chested? Does anyone else have the same problem with the scoop necks not being flattering, that is if you're smaller chested?

Anonymous said...

I'm very small chested, and it's one of my fav tanks. i have three! need the cups though. ;)

Anonymous said...

Which store was that special scuba from????

Anonymous said...

I feel the opposite, I dont think it looks nice on ladies with larger chest.

Anonymous said...

I'm the flattest flatty around, and the scoop neck looked really nice on me (with cups, of course). My only problem was the pulling feeling around my neck. Too bad, because I love the way the scoop necks look.

Kate said...

Love that new BVD ... I have to keep telling myself that I do not need another bag ....

Anonymous said...

What is the name of the pink in the new groove waist bands?

prairie80 said...

Love the bag! I wish they would make a mini version of this because I find it just a bit too large for everyday at the gym.

Anonymous said...

love the bag print,but will not buy it because of those twisted handles. i cannot stand them. also, it would be nice if it was a bit smaller size.

Jane said...

Scoop neck tanks does not look good on me and my chest is medium (34C). I just don't like how tight it feels on me in my usual size 6. If I size up, I feel more comfy but body is a bit looser than I like. It does look great on the lady here!
Those CRBs look very nice over solid bras!
I am still upset all No limit tanks came in black! I am still waiting for more colorful version!

strawb3rries said...

I was wondering what that pink is, too! Maybe its actually tango red and just a weird shot. OR it looks like senorita pink. :) does anyone know???

Anonymous said...

I would love to know about the pink too! if it is pink, it is a must have!

LuluAddict said...

The pink in the waistband of the crops is Violaceous. They put out the groove pants in these awhile ago but I guess the crops took longer for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Love the duffle. I agree with the other person who commented that this one would be good a bit smaller. I is a huge duffle for a gym bag. I got the black "puffy" version at my store when it went on sale. I know the puffies were not as popular as the non-puffy ruched ones but i actually love how very soft the bag feels when I carry it. That said, I love this pattern and am tempted....

jpalmac said...

I loved my new Effortless tote, which is my first Lulu bag, till I saw these new pics of the BVD (esp in TC print)! Crap... that seems to have a better design with side pockets and such for water bottles and the yoga mat on the bottom, than the Effortless. Oh well.... there's no way my husband will let me drop $100 on another gym bag. *sigh*