Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Photos of the Latest - Seabed Lively, Visor, Dance Floss Crops and More

New Lively Tee in the Black Seabed Print (show with the Dance, Floss, Travel crops). I kind of like this tee shirt. I wonder if the new long sleeve will come out in this print. I would also like to see a CRB in this print. I'm going to have to try it on but I don't know if I want to spend $50 on a tee shirt.


New visor in white. It looks like the ruching is back but the product alert photos are using the photo from the very plain visors that were out a few weeks ago. The ruching is a nice design detail so I'm glad they brought it back.

New Flow Y and Power in Pink Mist Microstripe. I thought this was solid pink mist but it's a very fine pink mist and white stripe. There are also Arise and 50 Rep bras coming out in this color.


Tinted Canvas print CRB. This print will also be available in a Modern Racer Tank, too.


Great composite photo showing front and back of the new Mind over Matter crops. I am reading rave review after rave review of these crops. If you are looking for some luxtreme crops, check them out.

Great composite photo of the new Sing, Floss, Travel Crops. I can't say these excite me from the photos I've seen so far. The look cute enough but I don't think they are something I want to spend $80 on.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am not a huge fan of the tinted canvas print, but it looks super cute with the orange layered underneath. Livens it up!

Anonymous said...

I love the Seabed tee, I saw it today the material is much more substantial than the Pima tees from last month.