Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Photos - Ways to Wear the Vinyasa Scarf and More

Hints on how to wear your Vinyasa Scarf

The Heathered Sand Dune Define shown with a Pink Mist CRB and the Heathered Wren Back Bend crops. When I was at the store yesterday the educator said she like the way this Define looked with her Denim Wren crops rather than plain Wren pants. I was underwhelmed by how they looked against a pair of Wren Still pants when I held them up. Maybe I'll give this jacket another try. It's so soft and I'm hoping it won't show perspiration.

The Mind Over Matter jacket is cute from the back. Too bad it's so expensive.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a million and 1 ways to wear the vinyasa... absolutely obsessed!!!! If you can get your hands on one.. you're lucky!

Liz Phelps said...

so true @anon 952!! vinyasa is the best for me.

@luluaddict--you mentioned that you had trouble getting the vinyasa to stay on as a shrug. i wrap it as a combo of the 2nd and 4th from the left on the top row. basically like the 4th from the left, but snapped up the back. love it that way, stays on and keeps the backs of my arms warm (for some reason, that's where i'm always cold first!).

Anonymous said...

Hate the scarf!

Anonymous said...

I tried on the Backbend crops yesterday. I love the wren color the best, but I have to say, I do not like how this style makes your thighs look big and round! I dont' know if it's the placement of the stitches or what. I have to pass...too bad because I love the wren color!!

Anonymous said...

I tried Backbend crops in different colors. I liked everything, except for the front look. I noticed that even lulu model on their web site does not have a view from the front...

Anonymous said...

These are now $48?! Geez! I like this but not worth it! Bumping up the prices using a sticker is TACKY. This on top of the fedex fiasco/website delays makes me rethink if they even value their customers. Time to find a different store to shop at...

Anonymous said...

Add me to the list of those who don't get why this is supposed to be worth 50 bucks ....