Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today's Upload

I wasn't around for this morning's (eventual) upload since I was helping chaperone my first grader's field trip to the Long Beach Aquarium. However, I did check in now and then on my phone. I saw some goodies did show up:

The Tango Red Speed Skirt sold out very quickly. I hope all that wanted one, got one.

The Canadian side got the Surge CRB but we didn't. If you have an Oasis CRB I really think you don't need the Surge. The colors are very similar if not identical.

Canada also got the Wren Modern Racer. This is a tank that I might use my $20 credit on. I've been looking for it in my local stores but it hasn't shown up yet.

Canada also got the new Push UR Limits. Neither of the colors excites me too much.

Lots of Scoop Neck tanks showed up today - yay!

The It's a Cinch crops did not show up today so I am thinking they will be arriving in stores next week and hopefully make the upload. I really want to give these a try. Anyone try these on yet?


I was also toying with the idea of ordering the Black Seabed Lively Tee with my $20 credit. However, I'd really like an Ivory or pale gray tee so I may wait.

This upload pretty much catches the website up with what is in the stores now. I hope we will start seeing some lightweight running tops in silverescent, circle mesh, luxtreme, and other cool fabrics for summer show up soon.

Did  you all order anything today?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

got the sunset tank. I think I may get the energy bra to go underneath it now since I don't think I'll like how the flow y looks underneath it.

I'm upset that we're not seeing more headbands. I'm not a fan of the satin one and was hoping to see more braided ones...

LuluAddict said...

The Energy bra looks really nice under the Sunset tank. I've got to say I love my Energy bra. I am seriously thinking of selling my Flow Ys and All Sports and getting more Energys. It's super comfortable. I usually like to layer Flow Ys under my Power ys but the Energy gives better support and looks pretty cute.

I bought the light gray pique headband and wore it to the gym yesterday. I thought it stayed on my head better than regular luon headbands do. I also like that it's a different look.

Anonymous said...

The Black Seabed Tee I find gets warm very fast in warm temp over 70, it is not that breathable.

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a thing. What I WANTED was a special addition scuba and the wren modern racerback - but I'm in the US. Grrrrrrrrr. Unhappy.

Anonymous said...

The it's a cinch pants are horrible. I'm usually a 6 in all pants and I tried them on in a 2 and 4 and it was still fitting funny around the crotch area. I've have big butt and hips and it just made everything look wider and just nasty. All the girls at the store hated the pants too. They said that they have not found one person that it looked good on.

Anonymous said...

Ordered two Embrace Crops and a Scoop Neck tank. Called GEC for the $20 and Expedited Overnight shipping. No wait at all and due to more availability since the renovation, no problem getting my size 4 (which always used to sell out really fast,) even at close to 2 pm when I ordered them. Hoping to see it tomorrow!

RunMama said...

I didn't order anything but purchased the light pique headband at my store. I love that I can flip it and not show the logo. It's also great to cover the ears on a windy run or push back. I hope we'll see more colors of pique, in everything.

Anonymous said...

Anybody have any thoughts on the turbo shorts? I don't have any lulu running shorts, and want to know if i should order a 2 or a 4? For reference I wear a size 2 in wunder unders, grooves and astros. Have a 4 in the Pure Strength pant. I'm 5'5, 106 lbs. But, with running shorts, sometimes sizing up is better. There aren't a lot of reviews on them yet, as they are a new product. Thanks!

J said...

For Anon 6:57: I wear a 4 in almost all Lulu bottoms, and sometimes a 2 in WU and Astros, but with the Speed and Groovy Run shorts I buy a 6. I can fit a 4 in both fine, but would never buy a 4 in the Speed cause of how short they are (it looks like I'm wearing underwear and a CRB almost completely covers them!). Depending on how short you like your shorts, I'd recommend a 4 probably!

Anonymous said...

For J 8:50: Thanks for the input. I'm gonna order the 4. Don't have a lulu store close by, so I have to order online, so help on sizing from others is incredibly helpful :-)

Lynn said...

Got a tango skirt! So happy...
Love the photo from your wunder underwater excursion @ the LB Aquarium... :)

Beverly said...

Nice photo from the Aquarium! My kids love that place; we have a membership, so we go all the time. :) Anyway, I didn't order anything yesterday because I bought I bought a TON in stores this week (salutation crop, embrace crop, a third energy bra, bow tee) ... AND last week I got the grapeseed seabed speed shorts. So there wasn't much that I could have gotten. Like you, I'm waiting for lightweight running tops. I've decided I'm going to try to hold out on buying any more Lulu until I lose the 5 lbs that I've been wanting to lose forever ... we'll see if I can restrain myself. :) The only exceptions are if a pranayama tank or a new dress come out.

LuluAddict said...

@ Anon 4:37 am - I just found the first photo of the It's a Cinch crops on a real person instead of a mannequin and I wasn't impressed with how they looked. I am kind of bummed because I love my Yoga pants which have the same waistband. As soon as they hit my local stores I will try them on and post a review. I hate loose fabric in the crotch area.