Thursday, May 26, 2011

Look Like a Bootcamp Badass (Updated)

Look how Boot Camp badass you can look when you add the bandana to the camo Flow Y and camo Wunder Unders (and army boots!). One of my spin teachers always wears a bandana. It makes her look like she just came from rock climbing.

Camo Flow Y


Another photo of the Let It Loose Tank.

This is some educated speculation on my part but I am thinking the Let It Loose tank is hitting the showrooms first, kind of like what happened with the Pure Balance. The only photos I have seen it in, from three difference sources, are from showrooms. I will let you all know if it hits any stores but if you are looking for it, the closest showroom is a good place to start.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In regards to the Let It Loose tank, thanks LLA for doing the foot work for us. No dice on haunting the Showrooms for me as the closest one is about 5 hours away. Please see if you can spy on the colors available. Thanks much! :)

Anonymous said...

I received my WU Wren Camo crops yesterday, such a shame they are so sheer and thin! And shiny too. They should figure out how to make patterned luon that is the normal thickness! This fabric reminds me of old lady polyester pants, and they are going back :(

Anonymous said...

@anon 5:35pm Went through the same ordeal when I ordered a pair of WU crops in the camo wren. I personally feel it's ridiculous that lulu puts out products that are THAT sheer. I was actually shocked. I am a size 2! So no way is this just my particular bum's issue!!! STEP IT UP, LULU. I like the printed WU's, but NOT if they're sheer. You couldn't get me to buy the cutest pants in the world if they're sheer. Geez..

Anonymous said...

LOVE my black camo WU crops! I wonder if the black is less sheer than the wren camo- I don't have a problem at all- and I'm a 2 also!

Anonymous said...

FYI ya'll. Both the camo wren and camo black WUs have a huge see-through factor but not for lifting weights, running, doing a general cardio class. It becomes an issue in serious bend-over/hip-flexion positions - happy baby pose, bear crawls, short spine massage on the pilates reformer. put em on, do a deep squat then peer between your legs in the mirror behind you to decide for yourself what classes you're comfortable doing them in - this is the ultimate test. I have both colors and love them but am careful what I do in them.

LuluAddict said...

I will definitely let you all know when I start to see the Let It Loose show up in store photos or hear of people spotting it in their stores. As for colors, the current palette is toothpaste, pink mist, and surge so there is probably a good chance it will show up in these colors. I don't have any Surge tanks yet so think I would like a Surge Let It Loose.