Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Berry Color Coming

A sharp-eyed lululemon fan noticed this new color tank in the Hot Yoga Hobo bag photo. Another woman was told the summer colors are Citron, Surge, and this new purplish-pink color that has "berry" in the name. It looks pretty similar to Violaceous. I'm always up for a hot pink. I didn't get any Violaceous stuff when it was out and I have a CRB in Raspberry but I could get on board with this color. I think it would look nice with all my new Wren items.

Violaceous Modern Racer
Older color - Raspberry
Older Orchid/Hydrangea tank
Deep V in Sangria
Potion Purple

6 comments:

Luvlulu said...

I noticed this color tank too when this bag first went online. It didn't look like violaceous or very violet. It's a pretty color and hope it hits stores soon. I am so tired of the current colors, time to move on!

Anonymous said...

mulberry? that was a color a few years back...

Canadian eh said...

You missed my favourite from the purple montage - Lolo! Bring back Lolo!! Oh, and the beautiful Plum.

Anonymous said...

My local store had a bunch of potion purple dance headbands a couple of weeks ago…

Anonymous said...

Pass, same old same old.

Anonymous said...

Thank God - a berry finally! Sick of variations on Snorkel, Surge, blah, blahblahblahblah...!

As if all of humankind only wants to wear blues and greens...