Monday, May 16, 2011

NEW! Run: Paradise Rashguard



New Rashguard made of luluwave swim fabric. A rashguard is of interest to me because I burn easily and my kids like to spend hours at the beach and in the pool. I have short sleeve rash guards for all my kids. I will definitely try this on but not sure if I would try Lululelemon's maiden offering or just get one from a regular surf wear company. I will update with price and technical details when I find them. Oh yes, an educator at the store today told me the new Rashguards and board shorts were developed with stand up paddle surfers in mind.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think these shorts are super cute! people were giving them such a bad review but i think they look great! i know they aren't actual surf shorts but they still look plenty functional to me. and if this picture is showing the correct color, i'm really loving the blue in them!

Bark said...

I always wear a rash guard for the same reason you mentioned. I love the ones from Athleta. I have had several and they have all been great. I don't like to wear them super tight like the Lulu model.

Anonymous said...

I love rashguards, and the purple is gorgeous - do you know what shade that is?

I'm not sure I'd buy a Lulu rashguard over any brand with an established swim/surf line, however. It'd depend on the fit and feel.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 1:55 pm - I think the shorter Paradise shorts are super cute. I'll post some photos in a few minutes. The longer ones were comfortable but I really dislike the eyelet details.

@ anon 2:10 pm - I think the purple might be Dahlia but I am not sure. I will update when I find out more.

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE that purple color! Let's hope it comes out in more items!!!

Karly said...

I'm lovin' that purple color too!