Monday, May 9, 2011

NEW! Split Short


  • This short-length, low rise technical running short was made for winning marathons!
  • Ultra light swift is wicking, quick drying & breathable - virtually weightless
  • Soft wicking ultra light liner
  • New lightweight smooth, wide waistband with anti-stink circle mesh against your skin
  • Continuous drawcord
  • Storage! Secure back zipper pocket & 2 gel pockets on the front
  • Undo the button to increase mobility
  • Chafe-resistant - flat seams
  • sizes 2-10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh!!! want some!!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder what is the difference between these and the speed shorts apart from the waistband. Looks so similar.

Victoria said...

The Split Short is more of a true running short fit - it's the same length as the Speed Short but with a more mobility and leg room because of the split seam and a slightly longer length in the back than in the front. Finally, a figure flattering split short! Most split shorts from all the other brands have always been either a) ugly b) not something I could run an errand in afterwards. I went in to buy more Speed Shorts for the summer and ended up trying on three pairs of these - they're not that much different from each other and I think I'll end up owning both. They only had one size 4 in the color I wanted (Tinted Canvas Print) and it wasn't stitched correctly on one side, making it flip inside out when I moved - something I know isn't that big of a deal but would bug me to death if I had bought them.