Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Photos: Heathered Grapeseed Sing Floss Travel Jacket and More

Found a decent photo of the other new Sing Floss Travel Jacket. This one is Heathered Grapeseed.

Another photo of the Illuminate Dress ($88) being used as a tunic. This is show with the Biker Groove Shorts (they are made of luon and have no padding - a favorite for spin with me).

The Surge Spirit Tank shown with the Tempo Crops. Love my new Spirit Tank.

The new luxtreme Tempo Crops.

Pink Mist Define, Tinted Canvas Full Eagle Tank, and Coal Waltz Pants. Not sure if I would pair a Define with the Waltz Pant. I wonder if they will show up this week. I haven't noticed them in my local store but I wasn't really looking for them that hard. Has anyone seen them in the US?

Pink Mist long sleeve swiftly shirt paired with the Vapor Paradise Short Short. This makes a cute outfit.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waltz pants were at the MN Mall of America store when I was there about two and a half weeks ago.

Jenni Jiggety said...

I have seen the black and coal waltz pants here in Massachusetts!

Anonymous said...

Love the new layout - so much faster to load!

Laura said...

Did you notice the comment on the chalkboard behind the girl in the first photo? It says the "spirit tank is more flattering when worn backwards". Interesting!! Have you tried to wear yours this way?

Anonymous said...

I bought the heathered grapeseed SFT...and love it :) I went down a size from my usual tank size because it seemed like too much material in my regular size. Also, I liked the length a little bit shorter.

Reeskers said...

Waltz pants were in Walnut Creek, CA last week.

ChiRunner said...

Chicago stores got the Waltz Pants with the print almost three weeks ago, the gray version about two weeks ago, and the all black version this past week. The ones with the print sold out super fast.

3crazykids said...

Yes the Naperville, Illinois store had all the Waltz pants, including solid black and they will hem it.

Beverly said...

Ugh, I've been calling the SoCal stores like, every other day, and none of them has the Waltz Pant yet! I'm so eager to try them on.

LuluAddict said...

@ Beverly - good to know. I was starting to think I overlooked the Waltz pant in all my half dozen visits to the store in the last 10 days.

Anonymous said...

Santana Row and Walnut Creek both have them. They are SUPER flattering IMO. I bought the coal and they are being hemmed now. Ready tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I want a lot more this month but I am totally broke. No lululemon budget left. So sad.:( I wish Lululemon is more affordable.