Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Photos: Wren Denim Define, Camo CRBs, Bandana, and More

Wren Denim Define


The Retro Camo collection. They look so cute on the table. Maybe I will try the CRBs on again.  It took me three tries before I bought the Heathered Blurred Gray Define and now I wear it everywhere.


Light Up Tank in Heathered Black. I love this color. I hope some other luxtreme tanks will come in it.


Sunblocker LS in Blurred Gray - love this color. You can totally see the outline of the Illuminate bra underneath. Speaking of blurred gray - would love a running pullover in solid blurred gray running luon. Something without a lot of stripes and decorative stitching (think Energy).  Keep that in mind for winter, lulu!

The new Bandana is made of circle mesh. I don't have a price on it yet.

The Surge Sing Floss Travel Jacket. I haven't found a good photo of the Heathered Grapeseed one, yet.

The Illuminate Bike Shorts. I forgot to check my stores for this today. They may not have unpacked it.

13 comments:

andrea2251 said...

Much faster! So, what color is that BVD in the first picture? Is it black? Or maybe camo or wren? Love.

Anonymous said...

Is the girl in the first wearing the Tempo Crops? Need one of those!

Debbie said...

Lulu addict, I tried on the wren camo crb yesterday and I fully agree with you that it seemed kind of dark and not that exciting. I really wanted to like it but frankly, I thought it was kind of blah on me. I think the print was too subtle, somehow it was unexciting to me so I did not get it.

Oliviaaa said...

I am pretty interested in the bandana... proving it is priced close to the headbands, if not, it's not worth it. Would make a good frizz controller for after workout walk home/Starbucks stops in summer though!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, positively must have the STFJ in Surge!

Anonymous said...

Ugg..I can't see the camo on my monitor. It just looks blurry. I need to upgrade this machine, but I keep spending my money at Lulu!

Are the bike shorts padded?

Anonymous said...

LOVE my black camo CRB, can't wait to wear it to teach my outdoor bootcamp classes. It is pretty sheer though and I think a little stretchier than my other CRB's. I wish the print were slightly more defined, I would have bought the wren also if the print was more obvious.

Anonymous said...

I saw the bandana, sorry I think it was $18. I think I may get it, headbands don't work for me, and the bandana is actually stretchy!

LuluAddict said...

I agree, the camo print was very subtle. In the dim light of the dressing room, I could barely see it. That is a big reason I passed. Although, I don't want to look like I'm going hunting either.

If the bike shorts are like last year's the padding is very, very thin. Enough for maybe a 25-30 mile (hour-ish) ride but not much beyond unless you have a seat with one of those cut outs that protect your lady parts. Honestly, the padding was almost like a panty liner. That was last year's but, form the photos, the padding doesn't look anymore substantial. I will definitely make sure to check out the shorts the next time I am in the store.

@ andrea2251 - That is a BVD.

@ anon7:01 am - I'm pretty sure those are Polocrosse crops.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing that screams macho more than a bald guy with a goatee wearing a checkered Lululemon bandana! Maybe this is commonplace in Canada but I doubt I'll ever see this scene in the States outside of a Lulu store, lol ;)

Debbie said...

Come to Santa Cruz, anon@2:37 PM - that bald goatee'd bandana'd dude would be considered a businessman.

Going to try the wren camo I think.

Anonymous said...

@ anon 7:01 I'm sure those are the polocrosse crops. I just bought them and they are made in Canada. LOVE them. They are all I want to wear.

Anonymous said...

ditto- the polocrosse crops are the BOMB!! I don't ever want to take them off!!!! Get them if you can!