Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Surge, Flowers, Totes, Silverescent

Closeup of the stitching on the inside of the Surge CRB. Some people like to wear their CRBs inside out to show off the stitching.

I like the pop of Surge (and dang it, the yellow stiching I just poo-poo'd in a recent post) in this pastel outfit - White Get Up and Go jacket, Blurred Gray/Toothpaste Inspire Crops, Toothpaste Swiftly tank, and Surge bra (?).


Surge Swiftly tee - so pretty. Maybe I'll get the tank in this color.


New Wunder Under (top) and Groove pant waistbands.

I love all these poses by spring flower In Philly, this time.

Grapeseed It's a Cinch Crops - look how high the waistband goes. Maybe it was designed with pregnant ladies in mind.

A rare photo of the Coal Strata Stripe side of the Totally Totetastic Tote.


Love the flashes of Tango on this bag.

Love the print run shorts. They looked so cute in the Boston Marathon photos.

Why does the men's line still get regular silverescent instead of silverescent circle mesh like us? I like the look and feel of regular silverescent.

18 comments:

Laura said...

What pants is the girl holding the Coal SS Totetastic Tote wearing?

Anonymous said...

Oooo....loving the Surge Swiftly tee. May also break down and get the Power Dance in Surge. Never liked the "quilted" waist band look. :( Hope to see something new tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

@ Laura - I have no idea but they look sloppy at the bottom

Anonymous said...

@ laura - There still pants that clearly need some hemming.

Megs said...

What print are those shorts?

Vanessa said...

how much are the totally tote tastic totes?

Anonymous said...

@Megs,
Is it the black citron tinted canvas on the shorts?

cjrun said...

I prefer the regular silverescent too- it's lighter feeling to me than the blended fabric.

Anonymous said...

It is black canvas tint. They weren't out for Boston, but the unicorn tears print was, which is what I think luluaddict was referring to.

Megs said...

Thanks, ladies. I keep hoping for plaids again!!!

Anonymous said...

Has anyone seen the CRB in surge blue in the US? Are the citron print shorts, the speed shorts?

Michelle Q said...

I think that's the Get up and Go jacket in that picture - not the MOM jacket - it's tough to tell the difference in the white color, but isn't the MOM the one with the mesh?

Anonymous said...

Michelle Q -- You're right, that's the white Get Up and Go Jacket. I bought it after being "meh" about it online (I thought it looked kind of pear-y online), but Oh, wow do I love it in person! I recommend a try-on.

I also tried on and bought the MOM white jacket, but I think it's going back because there's no lining in the armpits and I'm afraid my deodorant will destroy it. :( Hopefully it will come out in a grey?

Apropos of nothing, Santa Monica has Down Time jackets for $99, blue ikat and grey and maybe black? They have some decent stock on the white MOM jackets, which are rapidly selling out elsewhere in LA...

ammcnamara said...

When I first saw pictures on your blog I thought I had to have one, but in person, these are ginormous! They were $78 (I think) in my store...

ammcnamara said...

Sorry...pictures of the totally totetastic tote...
:)

LuluAddict said...

@ Michelle Q - Thanks for the catch. You are right, it's the Get Up and Go Jacket.

alison said...

oh dear I was afraid they'd release speed shorts in cintron canvas; and now I wil have to buy them. <: )

Anonymous said...

I got the Grapeseed It's a Cinch Crops last night and I love them. they do run large. I generally wear a 14 bottoms in street clothes and get a 12 in Lulu but am considering going back for the 10 for these. Partly due to the crotch being a little on the big side. Otherwise they are cute and flattering on the hips.

I also tried on a bunch of stuff including the Power Dance Tank and I LOVE it. I'm a size 36DD and I felt like it was not overly cleavagy, nor did it make me look pregnant, which were my concerns.