Monday, June 20, 2011

More of the Latest - Wee Stripes Up the Wazoo, Run: For Your Life Crops, and More

New Wunder Unders in Black Wee Stripe/Black. Love this color and would love to see this in a CRB. Hope it is coming! Update - these are made of luon light. They will be super soft and lightweight but not give as much coverage to your flaws.


Surge with Surge Wee Stripe Define. I have a Coal Define with Heathered Coal Wee Stripe and it is one of my favorites. I love the same color Wee Stripe inserts in the Define. It didn't work well in the Wren with Iris Wee Stripe version but tone on tone is great.


Dewberry Wee Stripe Power Y - this is cute


New Run: For Your Life Crops - I'm not a huge fan of ruffles on my luxtreme crops or any of my crops come to think of it. Where are the knee length luxtreme crops? 


New Wunder Under Band - I'd guess Citron Wee Stripe, Dewberry Wee Stripe, Coal Wee Stripe, and Surge Wee Stripe (maybe it's Toothpaste, though)


Shape Me Bra in Surge.


A good composite photo of the new Dignity crop


Dewberry Swiftly tank

Coal / Citron Inspire Crops

Dewberry CRB

13 comments:

Brie said...

I treated myself to the Surge/Surge Wee Stripe Define on Saturday for my birthday. I wore it on a flight and got a compliment from my seatmate on the bright color!

Anonymous said...

Like the Dewberry Wee Stripe Power Y. hope to see it soon, online!

Laurie said...

Can you confirm if the Black Stripe WUs are luon *light*?? Not too sure if my behind can be tamed by luon light.... hahaaaa!

Anonymous said...

They are Luon Light! much lighter than regular Luon- Don't hold it in QUITE as well as the regular.. but I LOVE THEM and have been wearing them for 3 days now!! HA!

Laurie said...

and are they softer than normal, being stripey and all? Thanks so much for the info :)

Anonymous said...

yes- they are VERY soft- a different feel than the regular LUON, too. They are wonderful, Laurie- You HAVE to try them! I was going to get the other WU's with the microstripe colored band and she said these were a "Special" so not to be around too long! GO FOR IT!!!

Laurie said...

Can I ask where you're located?

Anonymous said...

the wee striped wu are indeed luon light. tried them on. not as much "hold in" factor obviously but do feel lighter. not see through. I didn't feel they were quite as soft as some of the other wee stripe stuff can be. On they end up looking like static grey. They were nice and OK and all but I wasn't "In Love."

Anonymous said...

I'm located in MN and they are at the Mall of America store- which is considered a pretty big store. I say "go for it!" Wore them again today to an hour long cardio class... sweat didn't show, either.

Desiree & Rob said...

question - do you think lulu is bringing back any citron tops?? i have the wunder unders with the quilt band that has grapeseed & citron. i'm debating getting the run inspires in the citron or dewberry. but, if i don't have hopes of getting a citron top, then i think i'll get the dewberry.
thoughts??

LuluAddict said...

@ Desiree - If Citron is showing up in the new Inspires I'm sure there will be some new tops to come. There already is a swiftly tee in Citron.

Anonymous said...

I asked an educator today if I could expect more citron items and she confirmed was going to be one of their summer colours. So probably in july when all the new stuff comes out then more in august.

Desiree & Rob said...

awesome! thanks for the response guys! :)