Monday, June 27, 2011

Photos of the Latest to Hit the Stores - Warrior 1 Hot Bra, Free Fall Crops, and New Colors of Old Favorites


New Free Fall Crops. They are made of luon and I'd guess most likely light luon. They look like a combo of last year's Vita crops and Here I Am crops, neither which were big sellers. They look comfy but no way I'd pay $86 for around-the-house-only pants.

Vita crop - made of organic cotton. Bought on markdown for $9.
Here I Am Crop - made of luon light - Bought on markdown for $24
New Warrior 1 Hot Bra. I like the double strap support. I might have to give this a try. It might not look very good under a CRB (too many lumps) but it might be good to layer under other tops. Although, calling it a hot yoga bra probably means it only goes to a ten.

The Warrior 1 Hot Bra and Free Fall crops.


Nice close up of the Surge Wee Stripe CRB, shown with the stitching on the outside. The Surge Wee Stripe is paired with the Free Fall crops.

New Scoop Neck in Heathered Dewberry and solid Dewberry.

New Passion Stripe Scuba

Heathered Coal Groove Crops.

New In Stride jacket in Dewberry Wee Stripe. The right side is a photo of the Surge Wee Stripe CRB.

Black Wee Stripe Power Y. I am going to have to try this on. I have a "thing" for black Power Ys. The Power Y is a staple of my summer around the house/around town wardrobe. I add a Flow Y or Energy bra underneath for the gym.

Ctiron Wee Stripe CRB

Dewberry Seaspray print speed short

New Boogie and Turbo short colors.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

dislike those pants!! drooping crotch? really!? I'm long waisted enough as it is!!

Anonymous said...

I bought the purple crush scoopneck a few months back...will be passing on this one as they are basically the same look.

Jennifer K. said...

Did anyone catch Tara on True Blood wearing her Lululemon?

Anonymous said...

Tried on the hot warrior bra the other day... it was a hot mess. They call it a low-support but it felt crazy tight and structured. Straps everywhere.

In contrast, I love & miss the old happy heat bras...

Anonymous said...

Are these items in the US or Canada? Specifically, the turbo shorts and warrior bra? Has anyone seen the All Sport Shorts in the US? I wanted a fit report.

Anonymous said...

The Freefall are icky. blech!

Anonymous said...

I've missed on all the "purple" variations of Scoop Necks. Happy that now I have the Scoop Neck in Heathered Dewberry and solid Dewberry to buy. Surge Wee Stripe CRB and Black Wee Stripe Power Y and also the new Astro Wunder Unders, and I'll be set for a while...at least until a new batch of Wee stripes CRBs or Power Ys in pretty summer colors appears....sigh...LLA, will these be online soon?

Anonymous said...

love the dewberry seaspray shorts.. except she needs to size up in this pic. wish this print came in groovy runs :(

Cathy said...

i've wanted a pink scuba forever and JUST bought a blue one last week and now the pink scuba comes out ! just my luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh man it is going to be another disastrously boring upload again this week. Also the stores are so low on stock and then nothing desirable being released.

LuluAddict said...

@ Jennifer - I did see the Lulu on True Blood last night. I've been waiting to spot it on the show. Pam sometimes wears nice track suits. Eric always wears workout wear but some cheesy 70s version of it. I hate the person who dresses his character.

@ anon 2:34 pm - The phots are from Canada but I know the Wee Stripe CRBs are hitting the US. Not sure about the other stuff.

@ anon 5:09 pm - totally agree. My wallet is safe. Where are the new tanks?

Anonymous said...

Those pants are terrible! They remind me of the old Cotton Ginny harem pants from the early 80s. Yuck. Love that new Scuba.....I love pink...I'm so torn now that the price went up. :o(

Anonymous said...

I like the pants. If worn with the right clothes they would totally look funky and cool. Plus they look totally comfy.

However I don't see them being a hot seller and will probably be on the mark down rack by August if you can wait.

Anonymous said...

Why do they have to ruin the Dewberry Wee Stripe InStride Jacket with the ugly swirl in a darker shade?

Anonymous said...

Jennifer -

i did catch Tara wearing those lulu shorts!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those crops is very similar to last years Flashback crops, not the most flattering. Got them on loot for 19.00 and is fine to wear around the house and not beyond that.

Anonymous said...

I got the dewberry CRB and I love it. I don't own any other purple tanks, and i was sucked in by the stitching!
I'm wondering if anyone else has gotten the Run: biker shorts. Their actual name escapes me. They have shirring on the sides. I bought them but have yet to wear them...

Anonymous said...

Ohh I loved last year's Flashback crops - I'm actually wearing mine right now! They're adorable - but I'm not a fan of these new pants.. I predict they will go to loot fast..

The new speed shorts are adorable, though I think the model wearing the speed shorts and turbo shorts should try a size up, I'd like to see a picture of them properly fitted!