Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Photos of the Latest

Solid black Astro Wunder Unders

Coal Wee Stripe In Stride. It looks so different from far away.

Heathered Black/Black Wee Stripe In Stride.


I think the Free Fall crops look pretty good on this woman. Maybe because she has a slightly fuller figure.

Cute Dewberry and coordinating pieces outfit.

I'm hoping to visit the store this afternoon to check out the Black Wee Stripe Power Y and the HBG Groove Crops. We'll see how much bribing I have to do to my kids, though.

7 comments:

RunMama said...

Tried on the Free Fall Crops today and didn't hate them. I would pick them up on a big markdown.

Anonymous said...

The new coal/surge wee stripe groove crops are fantastic! Bought them today, actually crops and surge wee stripe crb! They are super comfortable.

Anonymous said...

My little one loves stickers I used to be able to get her into the store with saying you can get a sticker. Well yesterday we were informed they don't make them anymore and they ran out of the ones they had left over recently. What am I going to use now!

Nico said...

The new wunder unders--the ones the lady is wearing in the pic with the Dewberry CRB gave me muffin top. I'm not sure why, becauseI've never experienced that with Wunder Unders before. Sizing up didn't help. And they're so cute. Sigh.

J said...

Which top is that Dewberry one?

Anonymous said...

I believe that's the power Y tank in Dewberry. They also made the CRB in Dewberry. It's a prettier color in person, I think.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how the fit for free fall crops is running? I am usually a 4 in all lulu bottoms, except for stills ( take a 2.) The free fall crops start out at size 2, so wondering if they run big or are true to size. This blog is great by the way. Been following it for a few weeks now. Thanks !