Monday, July 4, 2011

NEW! Extra Long Cool Racerback and More Photos of the Yoga Camp Pant, Care Free Crop, and Free To Be Bra

The Extra Long Cool Racerback has gone mainstream. This was a Lab item but now it's gone into full production. I'll update with photos and prices.

The Free to Be bra is back. It's made of luxtreme and comes in Dewberry and Citron. On it's own, it's not much support but I like to use it to layer under spaghetti strap tanks.




More photos of the new Yoga Camp pant. People who have tried them on say they run narrower in the leg than the Dance Studio Pants.





Heathered Black Care Free Crops

The Care Free crop looks like it has potential but there is a lot going on at the waistband - ribbing, pleats, pockets. I'll have to give them a try. There is also supposed to be a pants version. I had read a rumor a couple of weeks ago that Still pants were going to be discontinued and I can see Lulu positioning these pants as a replacement. I haven't tried these on yet but I really love my Still pants. I can't see anything replacing them - the design is clean and classic.

From Australia - the Right As Rain Jacket. I assume North America will be getting this eventually.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would definitely like to try that extra long CRB. Being 6ft tall limits my shirt and tank choices, so that's right up my alley! Yay! Wonder when they'll be in stores...or are they already?

Anonymous said...

Has anybody seen or tried on these new items (care free crops, xlong crb, and yoga camp pants) in the US?

I went to my local store today but only for one purpose: to try on the all sport shorts. I like the stiffness of the all sport shorts. I won't have to worry about them bunching in the crotch area. They are also a moderate length. The only problem is they fit big. I usually wear a 4 in turbo and groovy run shorts and 6 in run fastest and wunder unders, but the 4 in the all sport shorts is big, and I have very muscular thighs since I crossfit. I wonder how the 2 fit, but my store seems to run out of 2's quickly. Has anybody else run into this problem with the all sport shorts? Has anyone tried on the size 2?

PS: I am 5'2" 125 lbs and muscular.

Thx!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for the Free To Be bras! I missed them last year, so this time I'm ready!!

Michelle Q said...

So happy about the Free to Be bras making a comeback! The energy bra didn't work out for me, so I'm happy to snag one of these in dewberry!

Anonymous said...

anonymous: i bought the all sport shorts today. i am 5'1" 125 lbs, and muscular legs. i love the look of the all sport shorts. i bought a size 4 and thought they fit nicely :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely on board with the new CRB's! Hope these appear online and arent just an instore only item. Crossing my fingers!!

Anonymous said...

I went to the store to try the Yoga Camp Pant and love them. I bought all three colors. I love my Dance Studio Pants and they get a lot wear. In comparison DSP to YCP fit is the same to the knee and from the knee YCP go strait down when DSP flare out. I stuck to my regular size 6. My recommendations for sizing if you in between sizes size up but if not get to your regular size if you want a slimmer look.

Anonymous said...

Are the YCP lined?

Anonymous said...

YCP are not lined.

Anonymous said...

Does free to be bra fit tts?

Tim said...

All that stuff is sooo pricey!

LuluAddict said...

@ Tim - True, lulu is expensive. However, take a look at the resale value on ebay. You get back a decent percentage of what you paid for it. Even used stuff that is a few years old.