Friday, July 15, 2011

Studio Crops are Back! There's a New Wrap Coming. And, More Photos of the Latest

The Magnum Space Dye Power Y has potential.I didn't like it in the Scoop Neck that much on me but it might work better with a bit more skin showing in the Power Y.


I have to give the Bulerias a try in this color. It's so pretty and much improved with a light luon body.

Yay! The Studio Crops are back in stock. It looks like they've added blurred gray (right) as a new color. I hope they are back in black, too.

Another photo of the Weightless Singlet. I can't wait to give this a try, although I also have the new pearl luxtreme (I read it sparkles!) CRBs on my Want List, too.

Magnum Space Dye Power Y

The Bellvue, Washington store posted that there is a new Cashmere wrap out. I'll post photos when I find them.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks lululemon addict for the updates on all the latest stuff coming out! it is greatly appreciated as i always look forward to these updates! it makes my day and gives me something to look forward too in a small boring town :)

Anonymous said...

what does the pearl luxtreme look like?

AZ Lulu Fan said...

Can't wait for the Royalty Bulerias! So pretty. Picked up the Magnum Space Dye Scoop this week and it's a warm grey with faint brown and purple undertones. Not a coal grey. The ivory (ghost) neckline looks great with a tan.

yogibabe said...

Me too! On the Royalty Bulerias.:) Does anyone know if it fits TTS as the Hot Class Tank?

Anonymous said...

Are these pics from the Bellevue store? Dying to try the Weightless Singlet...

RunMama said...

I may bite on the space dye WU pants. I've always liked the print WUs like CSS but not the polyester feel. I remember space dye WUs as being really soft.

Anonymous said...

I'm not excited about the cashmere wrap simply because they put out like four cashmere wraps in a row that were basically the same. Here we go again zen wrap....

Anonymous said...

I have the CSS Wunder Under and CRB and they are the softest thing ever, hope the Space Dye WU are the same!!!

Sarah said...

Oh I would love space dye wu &more dsc. I think I'd actually prefer more dsc over the yoga camp pant. Not really feeling the need for another wrap as I have 3 ybb and one express yourself.

Melli G said...

AZ Lulu - couldn't agree more about the magnum scoop neck - it may be one of my favorite things this summer. Or at least this month!!

Anonymous said...

i was just in the store today and saw that the refreshed dance studio crops are now $88, up from $86. *already.*

Anonymous said...

Just got the royalty bulerias and I LOVE it!

I usually wear a 4 in tops, but got a 6 in this as I'm pregnant and plan on growing ;) It fits great and even if I wasn't pregnant, I'd still be happy with the fit.

It covers the bust a lot more than I thought it would and it's just so comfy!

Any idea if it's coming in more colors?