Monday, August 8, 2011

The Latest Arrivals - SE CRB, Be Me Tent, Modal Relaxed Fit Pants, Modern Racers, Vinyasa Scarves and More




The new Be Me Tee (maybe they should have called it a Tent instead of a Tee). It's called a tee but it's made of a cashmere / bamboo blend but the back panel is made of tencel. In Heathered Dewberry and Black and is $78. This is a big pass for me but might work for expecting moms since its very roomy.


 New Special Edition CRB with a tiny mesh back panel and gathers. I really like this. I am hoping it comes in other colors than black but the black is pretty nice. This is on my maybe list. It's made of regular luon light.

The new Run For Your Life Pullover is here. I'm not a huge fan of luxtreme pullovers (too shiny, too slippery, not warm enough) and I definitely prefer a zipped neckline to control cooling but the Royalty is pretty. I like my pullovers to double as street wear and this one is too sporty for me. It's $99 and comes in Royalty, Magnum, and Black.

I wasn't digging the first few photos I saw of people wearing the Method pant but I've seen some better ones now and I kind of like them. They come with a Dewberry and a black belt.


Wren Denim Camel Cargo pant with the Heathered Wren MRB

Black Denim Camel Cargo Pant


The new Camel Cargo pants are pretty cute. The come in heathered black, Black Denim and Wren Denim.





Some photos of the new Modal fabric Relaxed Fit Pants and Crops. They come in Heathed Mudra and heathered Black. I'm sure they are very soft and comfy but don't expect luon-like spanx and cellulite-smoothing properties out of this fabric. You will trade off comfort for having all your secrets revealed.



Some close ups of the new Take Flight Jacket. I've read the price on this is a bank-draining $179!!! Now that I see some photos of it, it looks a bit futuristic. I wonder if has a bit of insulation for that price. The Outward Bound jacket price was up in this price range but it has some insulation and was super pretty. I stupidly passed on it but it was gorgeous. I don't think this is as gorgeous.


Photo of the new Modern Racers. The top is in Heathered Dewberry and the bottom is in Heathered Wren.


Two of the new Vinyasa scarves in Heathered Dewberry and Heathered Coal. It also comes in black.

Photo of the new black SE CRB with mesh and a Run For Your Life Skirt in Royalty.


There is a new Dance Studio Jacket out in  Royalty. I wonder if pants and crops are coming in the same color?

New color bands in the Reverse Groove Shorts. I love the grays/blacks band (Quilt 16).


The new Right As Rain Jacket has hit Canada (not sure about the US). It comes in Wren, Black, and Coal.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a cute bra under the SE crb, wonder what it is.

Anonymous said...

@anon 2:20pm it's the free to be bra in dewberry

Anonymous said...

Any idea what the rain coat will sell for?

Anonymous said...

Just tried on the Take Flight Jacket today and anyone wanting to purchase it could possibly have to go up a size. I'm usually a 4 in the jackets and a 6 didn't even fit right! The back was very tight around the shoulders and underarm area! I was definitely NOT going to be paying $179 for a jacket that doesn't fit properly.

Anonymous said...

Just saw the right as rain jacket today at Natick (Boston area).

Michelle Q said...

Ok, now that I see the back of the RFYL pullover, I'm thinking it might be a pass for me. I'm not a fan of those huge stripes going down the back. I wish it was solid. Also, I know I keep saying this, but it looks tight around the mid-section. It's so flattering on those with tiny waists, but if you have a *little* bit of pooch, I'm wondering if it will work.

I am aghast that the Take Flight jacket is $179. I think that's totally ridiculous - like you said, the Outward Bound jacket, which was nicer, IMO, was cheaper, right? Although, I took umbrage to the $98 price tag on the vest, and that seemed to sell out, right? Who knows, maybe the jacket will sell out too, but I won't be buying it. For $179, I can get a nice winter coat, not a transitional jacket.

RunningOnCoffee said...

Right as Rain is cute, but I bet it will be $200+

Anonymous said...

i have the RFYL vest and i really like it a lot. i was even thinking of getting the jacket but at $179, it's completely ridiculous. i guess i should be grateful for my wallet :)

love the SE CRB tho! if this comes in other colors, i am totally on it!

the be me tee? wtf??

Michelle Q said...

Ok, I might have to eat my comment about the RFYL pullover. Lulumum just posted the dewberry colorway and I'm in LOVE. I hope my local stores get this in this week.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know the price for the Right as Rain jacket??

yogibabe said...

Must get the RFYL pullover. Been in love with it since I saw the Australia/New Zealand product alert. Just glad that it's $99 and not triple digits. Was assuming it's going to be over $100- what's with the hood and everything and the way Lulu's been raising prices. Also, love the SE CRB! At least will get one..or two! :)

nosework11 said...

Also curious as to the price of the Right as Rain jacket. I'm in the market for a longer length rain jacket, and this is EXACTLY what i'm looking for!

RunMama said...

The Outward Bound Jacket was $188. A few end of season leftovers went into loot for $99.

hilary said...

The PO is super cute in royalty, but I don't think I love the neckline either.

The free to be bra under the SE racerback looks lighter than dewberry - I wonder if its raspberry? or I guess just the lighting messing with me. I would love a raspberry or another pink in that bra :)

Anonymous said...

apparently i'm not the only one looking for the price on the RaR jacket - anyone?? anyone??

Anonymous said...

The right as rain jacket is $178. I actually got it because firstly, i don't have one and it's actually very flattering on with the cinching ability on the inside of the jacket.

Anonymous said...

anon@8:18 - please do tell more about it! does it have interior pockets or other zippers? how is the hood? Is there any lining?

Anonymous said...

There is an additional zip pocket on the inside of the jacket and if you see in the picture, a cord to adjust the hood as well. The jacket is lined in the sense that it is a nice weight jacket - not light, not heavy at all. And of course, LULU always has the two zip pockets on the outside as well. I also like how it zips up all the way like the scuba hoodie style. I plan on wearing this to work, night time walk with dogs..and of course, when it rains! :) gots to make the most out of this jacket. I saw this is black, dark grey and an army green color(sorry don't know exact names).

I figure once you buy a raincoat, you probably don't need to for a LONG time. :) Oh, and i like how it is slightly longer in the back. It's a flattering raincoat!

Anonymous said...

what colour Right as Rain jacket did you get? Black, Coal or Wren (khaki)?

I want one!

Anonymous said...

well, i got the black. It seemed "more expensive" looking and more wearable to work. LOL. They are all cute, but the Wren and Coal seems more casual in look. Get one! I have to say I didn't think it was flattering, but those cinches inside really create a waistline. ;-)

Jennifer K. said...

Love the raincoat, but at close to $200, I can't justify it here in Southern California for the few days I'd wear it. Hopefully others will feel the same way and it'll get a good markdown.

Anonymous said...

Saw the rain coat today. Was $178 and very nice, expected it to be more before it came in. Has a draw cord around mid-back on the inside if you want it to look more fitted too, which I liked.

The Be Me tee is horrible IMO. Looks either like a maternity shirt or a very large (fat) lady shirt

Arwen said...

Is the Right as Rsin TTS? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

omg the first pic of the back of that girl wearing the SE cool racerback is my new motivation in life. she looks so incredible... I may never eat another piece of chocolate or cookie as long as I live.