Monday, August 15, 2011

NEW! Get Down Vest

Get Down Vest, Very Violet Cabin Long sleeve, Heathered Magnum Relaxed Fit Crops

Peacock Feather Design Side
New 650 fill reversible down vest called the Get Down Vest. It comes in solid black and Dewberry which reverses to black. Shown here with the new Dewberry Cabin long sleeve and Heathered Magnum Relaxed Fit Crops.

Dewberry Get Down Vest, Very Violet/Heathered Ash Cabin Longsleeve

Dewberry Get Down Vest, Heathered Lavender Sing Floss Travel Jacket





Black Get Down Vest with Heathered Royalty Sing Floss Travel underneath






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This vest is ugly and and dated looking in my opinion (don't like the collar). Well, I have the hooded piece of mind down vest from last year in black and the zippered down vest from the year before in raspberry so I guess I'm set anway.

Becky said...

I find the vest to be incredibly ugly. I have no desire to even try it on.

Anonymous said...

LMAO! it looks like a bad version of a flotation device~they're smoking crack for $168, they can keep it! BWAH HAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

I will buy one for my 78 yr old grandmother because that is who this new vest is designed for. Yuck!

LuluAddict said...

I'm with you guys. It's not very attractive and I hate the belt.

Anonymous said...

$168?!?!?! Please.

Anonymous said...

What? I think it's cute. Try it on and see...the puffy collar gives it character, I think.

Then again, I got it on sale for $99, so maybe the sticker shock wasn't as bad.

Plus, it's comfy and warm--what a vest is supposed to be, so I'm pretty satisfied.

Anonymous said...

I just got this vest (ebay purchase) and I love it! It is super warm, almost to the point where I get too hot. I'm not too sure about the reversed side with the peacock design and it doesn't have any pockets on that side, but I really like the non-reversed side with the off-set snaps down the front. I think it's very attractive!

Anonymous said...

I actually love the look of this! The off-centre buttons add a lot of character. I think the peacock side is great! Definitely my favourite print, I own several peacock print shirts and a scarf. Think I may have to ad this to my wardrobe.