Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New! Magnum Denim, Royalty Turbo, Coal Shale Stripe Print, and More

We have an auntie visiting us from the east coast so tomorrow we are hitting Magic Mountain. I am hoping that the upload is done early but if it's not I will try to follow it from my phone. I don't know that I am really looking for anything but you never know when a surprise will hit. It's probably better than I don't really want anything because I've spent a small fortune this week on new clothes and supplies for school. Little boys are murder on the knees of their pants.

Another vest special edition Scuba. This color is Pigeon Gray/Nesting Bird. I would think this is probably Pigeon Gray Dip Dye.

New Speed Shorts in Coal Shale Stripe.

A solid Royalty Turbo tank is just arriving in  stores.

There are new Wunder Unders in Magnum Denim. Denim luon is such a fun change up for workout wear. I think it tends to fit a touch snugger than regular. (At least it feels snugger, I think it may not be as stretchy)

I didn't really realize it until I saw the caption but this is a Define in Heathered Wren. I already have a Wren Denim Define so no need for this one.

A photo of the Modern Racer in Heathered Ghost. It looks kind of see-through in this photo.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I can get my hands on that SE scuba and the vinyasa scarf.

Anonymous said...

upload done and done...

Anonymous said...

the right as rain's are up on the site! I just bit the bullet and bought one...

yogibabe said...

Bought the RFYL pullover in Dewberry and the SE CRB mesh. It's $42.00 and not $48.00! Maybe it's their mistake because an Educator at a store told me it's $48.00. In that case- buy it quick, if you want it! :)

Anonymous said...

i got the Right as Rain coat and i love it! I just think of it as a good investment! :)

I think i've bought about 10 pieces in the last two weeks. i'm in trouble!

Anonymous said...

ANON!!! can you comment on the fit - is it TTS? which color did you get?

Anonymous said...

I watched the upload,picked out what I liked, then went down to my local store and picked up a heathered raspberry tee and a heathered dewberry turbo tank. :)

Anonymous said...

sorry i meant the Right as rain jacket - is it TTS? and what color?

Anonymous said...

Got the heathered wren Modern Racer Tank... still don't know why they went up to $42 though and the CRB stayed $39... oh well, I really think I'm gonna like the color!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I wear a size 4 is almost EVERYTHING at Lulu(except Wunder Unders I get a size 6), and I got a size 4 in the Black Right as Rain jacket, so yes..TTS. I like the Black and Coal. The wren color is great for blondes...I'm a brunette, so the black looked better on me. :)

By the way, I went back to my Lulu store two days after I bought my Right as rain jacket and the size 4 and 6's were all sold out in Black.

Anonymous said...

I want the hoodie/vest. Love it. I refuse to buy the hoodies b/c they don't wash well but I may bite on this one!

Anonymous said...

right as rain jacket: i had to go 1 size up. i am 36 c/d and have big shoulders. in power y, crb or sawasana wrap i am size 8. this jacket does not stretch at all. i cannot even close it at the top in my size 8. if you have a muscular frame and/or plan to wear it in fall with layers - better size up.

Anonymous said...

I'm petite, 34B bust and i did not have to go a size up in the Right as Rain jacket. I stayed TTS in size 4. I was also able to layer under the jacket. So, as previous blogger said, if you're busty, size up in this jacket!