Monday, September 12, 2011

More Hilarity...

Feast your eyes on these...

Some comments from a lulu fanboard when a photo of the new harem crops was posted:

  • "I can't believe it's back. That thing is headed straight for loot!"

  •   " Ewwww!"

  •  "..in real life they are really that bad. Might as well buy some adult diapers and wear them, saves you $100 bucks."

  •  "not this again."

  •  "these went to 19 dollars at my store last time they were released!"

  • "They can't make anything in red or green but they can bring the harems back...what is wrong with their designers!"

  •  "WHY do they keep trying to push these? I believe most of us do not wear diapers!"

  •  "i like them. i'm gonna get these and the cape that everybody hates and post them every day for an OOTD." [meant sarcastically]
  •  "WHY!?!? Well my wallet is safe. :)"
  •  "MC Hammer wanna bes, here you go! Lol"
  •  "can't touch these....deh neh neh neh...neh neh....neh neh."
  •  " If I ever feel like shoplifting an entire ham I know which pants to wear....."
  •  
    Update - Another photo showing the back. They're just as cute in the back. (Not)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on ladies! Lulu is just trying to help womenkind to prevent VPL!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Who is designing this crap????

Anonymous said...

That's good that they come with this scary thing. Saves me lots of money! :)

ilovefetacheese said...

this is cracking me up!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe if they get marked down enough, I can have some new pajama pants?

Clankine said...

Sweet baby jesus those are horrible. And you can totally tell she's pushing her bum out so it doesn't look like she has a load in there !!

CJRun said...

OMG- that poor model. HORRIBLE. Just very very bad.

tiny dancer said...

OMG thanks for sharing this! SO FUNNY! It made my day :)

Anonymous said...

@Clankine: Haaahhhhaaa! I was thinking the same about the model pushing her bum out!

Connie said...

I honestly think that on the right person, these look good. Trust me... I've seen it happen!

Anonymous said...

These look good on hippie girls I think.

Anonymous said...

Connie- you're right- there ARE people that can rock these! I bought them last night!!! Thanks!!!