Tuesday, September 6, 2011

NEW! Dewberry Run For Your Life Tank, Black Stripes Galore Stride, and More

New Run For Your Life in Heathered Dewberry. This one is a little more muted than the Heathered Raspberry version:

Run For Your Life Tank in Heathered Raspberry



New Stride Jacket in the Black Stripes Galore Pattern. It's eye-catching but not in a crazy way. I wonder if this would work in a Define Jacket.


The Full Tilt Pullover in the Heathered Rocksteady is very tempting. I like these denim looking patterns in photos but I don't wear them much when I buy them.




The Heathered Black Full Tilt Pullover is kind of nice. I still wish it didn't have the color blocking and was solid colored.


Most of the stores are featuring photos of the Ghost and Heathered Clear Sky Full Tilt long sleeve but there is also a heathered black version. Once again, I wish it was solid Heathered Black.


Some of the new Groove waistbands.

Swiftly in Muted Mauve. However, I saw this in the store over the weekend and it looked very close to my Potion Purple Swiftly so I can live without it.

Sequence Pant with Rocksteady Swiftly
Black Denim Sequence Pant with Rocksteady CRB
Some more photos of the Sequence pant.

A Define Jacket in Rocksteady.

16 comments:

Olivia said...

I want that Stripes Galore in stride! Finally an in stride with my name on it!

yogibabe said...

Is that a Muted Mauve or Raspberry Stripe Galore Power Y (at least hoping it is Power Y!)or CRB with the new Groove quilt waistband? :)

Erica said...

Yogibabe beat me to my question :).

Anonymous said...

The Sequence pant looks pretty bad. I don't think they flatter the model, either. I wonder why Lulu decided to make this pant:-(

Anonymous said...

what are the bottoms that are pictured with the heathered black full tilt pullover with the contrast stitching all down the sides?

Anonymous said...

Anon 10:40pm: I believe those are the Run Full Tilt Crop.

Susan said...

ooh, liking the look of the Full Tilt Crop if that's what they are!

Anonymous said...

@yogibabe is muted mauve stripes galore

Anonymous said...

and yes, it's the power y

Anonymous said...

question for anyone who's a runner...

do you prefer the RFYL pullover or the Full Tilt for distance running? I'm trying to find a new top for fall/winter running and I can't decide. Which is better at wicking?

yogibabe said...

Yea! And thanks to you Anon @5:45am.
Must get one. Hope it's uploaded tomorrow. :)

RunMama said...

I officially love stripes galore. I really hope a crb comes out in this pattern. If the Stride was brushed luon I don't think I'd be able to resist it either. I even like the rasp. stripes galore.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Would anyone who has a vinyasa scarf be kind enough to tell me the dimensions (length & width)? Of course there is no product info on the lulu site and I don't really want to buy one without knowing the size of it (I'm short - about 5'1'" - and some scarves don't look right on me if there's too much fabric!). Thanks so much!! :)

Anonymous said...

@ Anon. 5:23: I got my scarf in the Spring, so I'm not sure if the newest vinyasa scarves are the same dimensions. It is 70 cm x 160 cm -- this is approximate as it was kinda hard to measure, plus it may have stretched a little. In case you're not on metric, it's about 27.5 x 63 inches :)

Anonymous said...

@ Anon. 5:53 - THANK YOU!!!! :) That size sounds like it will work perfectly. I will order the scarf right now!

Anonymous said...

does anyone have more info on the run full tilt crops with the heathered black contrast? i love the look of these! hard to find a picture, though, other than here...the muted mauve/coal ones and the solid black ones don't have that detail...also curious if there's by chance any reflective material running along the heathered black detail down the leg...that would be genius for early morning (dark!) running...thanks :)