Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Upcoming Colors - Lilac

There was a nice clue as to upcoming colors in this week's product alert emails. Some of my emails had one of the colors of the new Full Tilt Tight listed as Coal/Lilac Heathered Coal Wee Stripe/Lilac. Lilac was out this time last year. I have a few lilac things so I am not unhappy to see it make a curtain call.

Full Tilt Tight Product Info:
  • Train full tilt this fall in this high-rise running tight!
  • Made of 4-way stretch power luxtreme™ fabric for 'no bounce' muscle support & quick drying, wicking capabilities
  • High-rise waistband with drawstring and elastic for support
  • Quick access gel pockets hidden in waistband
  • Back zipper pocket for secure storage
  • 360? reflectivity for added low-light visibility
  • Chafe-resistant - flat seams

9 comments:

Runner said...

If I am planning on doing some running in the late fall/winter should I wait for some tights that will keep me warmer? These look like a similar thickness to the Run Inspire Crop which I have already and I doubt an extra 6" of fabric will keep me that much warmer. Does lululemon typically come out with thicker winter running tights later in the season? Thanks!!

LuluAddict said...

The last couple of years they have come out with a thicker running tight later so I would wait if I were you.

Runner said...

Thanks!!! That's what I was thinking...

Anonymous said...

Runner-I tried these on yesterday and thought they felt thicker than my Inspires. Supposedly they are a thicker Luxtreme this year to eliminate some of the sheer people complained about last year.

RunMama said...

Runner, last year lulu made brushed luxtreme running tights (Ambition). They are awesome. Not hugely warm, but perfect through to late fall.

Runner said...

Thanks all!! Any more opinions??

RunMama said...

Also there were Alpine running tights that were like brushed luon but thicker, with matching pullovers. There were also running pants with windproof material on the front, and the tech fleece on the back - Outward Bound pants. I didn't get those as my backside is likelier to need the protection than my front. Also there were Hustle pants, which is a two layer pant. I saw some women wearing those to run in, but to me the top layer didn't seem stretchy enough to do that. So some more options should be coming out soon for cold weather running.

LuluGuy said...

Wow if the Full Tilt Tights make your tush look as good as the models in the first pic, I am definitely buying a pair or five :)

Runner said...

Thanks for all the info!! Yeah, I wasn't a lulu addict last fall so I have no idea what they've previously made... I am still tempted by these run tights though (as well as some more when winter comes around) so we'll see :)