Tuesday, October 4, 2011

More Photos of the Latest



Triumphant Tote Product Info:

  • A tote designed to travel to/from the studio, gym, & life; meet your new BFF
  • Front pockets provide quick access to phones and secure storage for travel documents
  • Exterior zip pocket fits a 15"/38cm laptop
  • Adjustable, removable shoulder strap
  • Interior zip wet/dry pocket with removable shoe bag
  • Water resistant fabric
  • Tested to hold 50 lbs/22 kg
  • 17"x 18.5"x 5"
  • Price $118

I really like the Heathered Black Wunder Under crops used in these photos.

 I love when stores have a group shot of the newest colors in a particular item. All four of the new CRBs: Heathered Deep Camo, Heathered Tree Frog, Heathered Deep Coal, Lilac Heathered Coal Wee Stripe.


A couple more photos of the Black Swan Dip Dye Scuba. People who've seen this in stores say the price is $128. There is also some embroidery on it. I think it says "enjoy the moment" or something like that. It also runs a big snugger than other Scubas. (As a contrast, the Black Snowy Owl fit on the large side.)

Reflective Black Brisk Run Earwarmer. I may have to get this one if it shows up on line. I always like having some more reflectivity on me during my nighttime walks.

Showing the reverse side of the Coal Heathered Blurred Gray Classic Stripe Brisk Run Earwarmer. I believe the other side is Mini Check.

New Groove Waistband in Heathered Black and Deep Coal Herringbone.

The new black bandana. I won't wear it in this badass style but I think I could use it as a cute headband. I'm dying to see it in person.


Some color comparison photos. The Black Swan Scuba in on the right. Next to it, from top to bottom are: Concord, Lolo, and Plum. (Thanks to Katie for making this helpful photo)

A comparison of Lolo (left) and Black Swan (right). (Thanks to Kate for this photo)


There is a Black Swan Free To Be bra out. (also is coming back in black)

11 comments:

Head & Shoulders said...

Is that dandruff on the Reflective Black Brisk Run Earwarmer?

Anonymous said...

^
lol now u mentioned it...it does look a bit like dandruff...
concord, lolo and plum scubas are so pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's hilarious! I love all the pictures of the purples. So pretty. I want a black swan sing, floss, travel jacket. Enough with the scubas. They're stiff and bulky.

Olivia said...

Black Swan seems neat, but those grooves with the herringbone waistband are sooo nice!

Anonymous said...

Love the dark heathered coal colors and the lilac is gorge!

yogibabe said...

OT-Random items added to WMTM-aka Loot! Snagged a WU Reversible Crop!

Anonymous said...

anon @ 11:23 PM. in person it does not look like dandruff. it looks like you ran by the construction site and white paint got splashed on your head :)

Anonymous said...

ugh, no more vests!!! i hate these random teasers:(

Anonymous said...

!anon 10:56am -I know, wish they would remove the item once it's sold out!

Anonymous said...

would love to see how tree frog compares to split pea...

Anonymous said...

Anon @ 11:43 - I agree, love to see tree frog and split pea and lime as well.