Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NEW! Active Strength Tank



New luxtreme tank called the Active Strength Tank. I don't feel immediate lust to get it from these photos but since it's luxtreme I'll definitely give it a try. It also has an adjustable bra which is always a plus. This is the Heathered Black Swan. There is also a black version.

Product Information:

  • Moderate support and coverage tank with bra adjustability to take you from yoga to spinning class
  • Lightweight luxtreme™ fabric with inherent wicking performance keeps you dry & comfortable
  • Mid length, body skimming fit - follows your curves but doesn't ride up
  • Fabric covered elastic straps to add support
  • Mesh inner support comes with removable cups
  • Flat seamed for chafe-resistance & comfort
  • Preshrunk

The straps remind me a lot of the Insight Tank from last year. It was made of luon light and I remember it feeling super comfortable when I tried it on but not very supportive:

Older Insight Tank

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lululemon made a post about the Harem Crops on their Facebook page.. They are back one the site (sigh) and I find it amusing that they did not fill the "Why We Made This" section for them!

Rylin said...

In the "we're bringing sexy back" photo trio is the middle photo with the purple and grey stripe a full tilt pullover? Oh I'm in love with it whatever it is! :)

Rylin said...

In the "we're bringing sexy back" photo trio is the middle photo with the purple and grey stripe a full tilt pullover? Oh I'm in love with it whatever it is! :)

LuluAddict said...

@ rylin - I think that is the lilac heathered coal wee stripe full tilt.