Thursday, October 27, 2011

NEW! Chasse Tight and Heathered Black Swan CRB

New Cool Racerback starting to hit US stores in Heathered Black Swan. I think I might need this color. It appeals to me more than the Smokey Rose. My local store got this in so maybe I'll visit the stores tomorrow.

Spotted in Portland - the new Chasse Tight in running luon. This is Heathered Coal. These tights are $98. (Thanks to Aimee for this photo.) I think these would be super comfy but might feel a little like flannel pajamas. I can't wait to give them a try when they hit the store. I bet they'd make a great under layer under ski or snowboard pants.

Another photo of the Persia Purple Dip Dye Scuba. I wonder if this transitions to black or Black Swan. It's hard to tell from the photos.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is called Chasse Tight and is part of the ballet line they are coming out with

Anonymous said...

Has anyone else noticed they are buying less this year and some of my things are not holding up like I would expect?

Anonymous said...

@anon, the last item I bought was in August. There is nothing that exciting out now. I also am not a fan of "heathered" everything.

Aimee said...

Oh hey, that's my photo. :) The correct name is "Chasse Tight" (think dance step). Pants are supposed to be dancer gear.

Anonymous said...

Running luon? Yes please!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to figure out how the Chasse Tight looks on- is the extra fabric going to go around the bum like the bottom of a tunic?

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful color for a crb. This seems like a color that would look good on all skin tones. I can't wait for them to upload it! (no store near me :( )

Bailey said...

I actually love the heathered CRBs better than my solids. Not too many other brands have that look and I find it pretty. My heathered tango I bought because I was bored (dang horrendous late-night online shopping addiction) and it turned out to be my favorite purchase this year and I don't even like red tops usually. Lookin forward to black swan and the rose.

Thank you for posting all those photos of different women wearing the product, it really helps me when I'm shopping because I am not close to a store.

Bailey said...

Hey, speaking of heathered CRB... has anyone seen a comparison of heathered tree frog to that microstripe split pea that came out last spring? I have the split pea and I actually really like it, wondering if tree frog is a little different tone. For some reason I guess I look kinda good in colors that look like Halloween glow in the dark make-up.

Any comments from anyone who has seen both colors in person are really appreciated!