Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New! Deep Camo Pique Define and More


 There is a new Define jacket coming in Deep Camo Pique. This might be my first pique item.
New Define in Ghost Herringbone. I am not a fan of the lighter colored zipper on this but I hope to try it out at the store tomorrow.
More photos of the Black Herringbone Full Tilt Pullover. I am hoping to try this on tomorrow. I kind of like it but the black color blocks give it a bit of a ski sweater appearance. I might be able to live with that.
I got my Gratitude Wrap today. I remain a non-fan. It was a nice enough jacket but I don't care for the unstructured look. I thought it looked okay on me. Not great, not awful but it didn't give me tear-the-tags-off-now lust. The arms were  a bit snug and the back caught on my bottom a bit (the fit was similar to the above photo). It was an okay jacket but just not my cup of tea. I am also a little leary of it fading. I really don't want to have to limit wear and washing because of concerns about fading. I am thinking I might trade it in for the Black Herringbone Full Tilt Pullover.
A couple of new Power Ys in Ghost Blurred Gray Microstripe and Heathered Deep Camo.
Cross My Heart Bra under a Run Free Tank

I forgot to post about this yesterday - the Cross My Heart Bra. I am hoping to give it a try tomorrow.

12 comments:

Kate said...

Saw the deep camo define jacket this afternoon... it is very pretty ... much nicer looking than photo ... well worth a try on!

Anonymous said...

if you were smart, you'd sell off your GW. help pay for itself as well as two or three future items ;) just a suggestion

Olivia said...

I tried on the GW in store on Monday (they didn't have Black Swan, just Black) and I liked it, but thought it would be a silly thing to pay so much for. Maybe at $86 or so, but not at full price.

Anonymous said...

@Kate - was the Deep Camo Define in a US Store? I ordered the Deep Camo Define Work It Pants - can't wait for them to arrive.

yogibabe said...

Love the Deep Camo Pique Define. Might be my first pique too! Hope to see it this Thurs. Still hoping for a Stripey Power Y, like the Flow Y bra or in Currant. Please, please, please!

Anonymous said...

Im not a fan of Define Jackets at all but that one is nothing short of Beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will buy your GW!!!! Please! I want one so badly and I wear the same size as you! All four of my GW orders were cancelled. Didnt mean to order four, but the website was wacky and I didn't know orders were going through.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on that zipper comment, LLA. I feel like a contrasting zipper makes the garment look cheap. Especially when said zipper is white!!!

Anonymous said...

Give that girl some real weights!!!

Anonymous said...

I got that herringbone Full Tilt in the darker color and I don't regret it one bit! It's not as stiff as everyone feared it would be and the herringbone detail sets it apart from all my other pullovers. It's my "dressed up" lulu.

Anonymous said...

what is the difference between wren and deep camo? they look remarkably similar...shocker

Anonymous said...

I bought the deep camo pique define -- gorgeous!! my first define!!!