Friday, October 7, 2011

New Hair Ties - Upcoming Color Palette Clues

Thanks to reader Amanda for bringing my attention to the new hair ties that were uploaded this morning. Hmm, let's see. I see Black Swan, Tree Frog, Deep Camo, Persian Purple, a hot pink (maybe Neon?), and Lilac. I am excited to see a hot pink tone make a comeback.

An anonymous commenter said the pink is Paris Pink. Not sure if we're getting an inside scoop or the commenter is just projecting the alliteration of Persian Purple onto the new pink color. I hope it's a new hot pink and not Raspberry.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I would love to see that pink!

Anonymous said...

What section of the website are hair tyes under?

Anonymous said...

I think the first one might be black swan rather than deep coal. Seems to have a purplish tinge to it.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 6:26 am - thanks for catching my error. You are right, it's black swan. I made this post rather late last night.

I found the hair ties on the Canadian side of the website under the Headwear section. They aren't on the US side.

Laura said...

I'm a freak for pink so I'd love to see that out soon. I wonder what Tree Frog and Deep Camo would look like together in a pullover or something...

RunItMyWay said...

The pink kind of looked raspberry-esque to me! I'd LOVE to see a return of pow pink!!

Anonymous said...

Paris Pink

Anonymous said...

I really love raspberry...this pink might be too neon for my taste.

N said...

Did anyone notice how some of the older CRBs are back on the website, at the upgraded price (e.g. Rocksteady)? I know this isn't surprise, but I wish they'd at least put the slightly older colors in the Loot/WMTM section. I would love to see anything pink like the Senorita pink, not neon (I'm associating neon with 1980s) pink, though:-)

Mémé said...

I have senorita pink crb and this is by far my favorite! I really hope it will be a new shade of pink like neon :)))) So happy

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 9:02 am - Are you giving us inside info? Is the new color Paris Pink? I was afraid it might be raspberry but love that it's a new hot pink.