Monday, October 3, 2011

The Newest Stride Colors (Updated)




There are five new Stride Jackets out. This one is the Coal / Ghost Heathered Coal Herringbone. It's brushed which people find a bit warmer than regular strides. From far away this jacket doesn't look like anything special but I like the pattern up close. I wouldn't mind a Power Y or Scoop Neck tank in this pattern.


We have already seen a couple of photos of this new Stride. It's the Black Swan / Black Swan Heathered Black Herringbone Stride. This is also a brushed Stride.

 A photo showing the Heathered Lilac Heathered Coal Wee Stripe Stride Jacket.

The other new colors of the Stride Jackets are:
  • Heathered Deep Vamo
  • Deep Coal / Deep Coal Heathered Coal Wee Stripe
As soon as I come across photos of these I will post them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luluaddict I was wondering if u saw that leaf print jacket on lulumoms website. I also noticed the bandana has what looks like the same leaf print on the edge. What is that?? Please!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are all the new strides brushed?

J in TO said...

I love the herringbone! Do you think these will be the usual $118?

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 4:38 pm - that print is older - about 3-4 years.

Anonymous said...

I saw two of these in my Boston store today. They're beautiful, but they're $128. Going to pass because red is a new color I'm dying to have!! I did purchase the neckwarmer though. It's gorgeous!