Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Photos: Ghost Spin Me Tank, Dignity Bra and More

A photo of the Ghost/Blurred Gray Mini Stripe Spin Me Tank paired with Heathered Black bottoms. This tank is not supportive enough for me. Is the Push UR Limits ever coming back?

Another photo of the Heathered Black Swan / Black Swan Spin Me Tank.

I haven't posted too many photos of the Dignity Bra. I was suprised to see this actually goes up to a 12. I haven't tried it on yet but I suppose I should. I'm pretty sure I will still be falling out of this bra. The bra is paired with the It's Hot In Here Shorts. Together they make a really cute outfit for hot yoga.


The Equanimity pant in Black Denim. I wonder why lulu put the ribbed panel behind the knee. There's just too much going on with these pants.


Another photo of the Smokey Rose Ariel Tank. I've got to say I haven't seen a truly flattering photo of this tank yet.


Scubas in Deep Camo and Heathered Lilac. I can't wait to see a Scuba in Currant, Smokey Rose, and Paris Pink.

15 comments:

cheerio87 said...

I want the push your limits tank(or simillar) back soooo bad!

yogibabe said...

I have sooo many scubas but will consider one in Paris Pink! And yes, imagine a PUL in all or either one of these colors: Currant, Smokey Rose, and Paris Pink. That will be my xmas wish come true!!!

Anonymous said...

I have the shortest legs and those equanimity pants would puddle around my ankles like crazy. Plus lulu denim and my muscular legs are not friends :); I'll take plain luon! I can't wait for the pinks to come out.

Anonymous said...

The Ariel tank just looks weird around the boobs. No thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see Live Simply's in those colors! Any word on that?

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see Live Simply's in those colors! Any word on that?

Amanda said...

LOVE the new colors in the Spin Me tank. I bought one when they first came out and it's my favorite tank yet.

P.S. To the girl modeling the Spin Me tanks - you have awesome hair :)

Anonymous said...

The Heathered Rose Petal Scuba Is a Differnt color than the Smokey Rose?

Anonymous said...

OT: Wonder why all the cuddle ups are gone on the U.S. side except lilac... and ALL sizes of lilac are available. How come zero love for lilac? I think it's pretty...

Anonymous said...

at Anon at 11:35 AM probably only lilac is left because this is an older color so maybe people already have this color in a jacket of some sort? It could also be (as it is for me) that lilac, especially heathered lilac, washes me out since I'm pale. In my opinion, heathered lilac looks better on darker/tanner skin tones than lighter ones. But overall, yes you're right it is a beautiful color.

Anonymous said...

@Anon 11:39--thanks, that makes sense. Come to think of it you're right, lilac does look nice on tan people. I am pretty pale too, but I'm not very good at knowing what colors look good on me. Does pale skin look good in ghost? Or just darker colors?

Anonymous said...

Went into my local store and didn't really see any pinks or reds? nothing really new? Hope we get a good upload tomorrow. Also, noticed the gratitude wraps are not online anymore??

Anonymous said...

Just saw pinks and currant hit the park city, ut store.

Lululucious said...

Re Anon 12.12pm. I have a ghost waist band on my luxtreme crops and it looks a cool dirty white. I don't think it could suit anyone. Does anyone know if it is a dirty off white in other fabrics? I wouldn't mind if it was a warm cream white.

LuluAddict said...

@ lululucious - Ghost is really a creamy white. It's nearly identical to the old Ivory color out a few years ago. Maybe it looks dirty because there is black or coal on the backside of the waistband?