Thursday, October 20, 2011

Photos of Defines, Comments About the Upload

How gorgeous does the Deep Camo Pique Define look in this photo? I'm going to have to try it on again because of this.

The Heathered Black Swan Define also looks pretty in this photo. I initially passed it by but I'll have to give it a try on the next time I visit the store.

The Black Herringbone Define looks really good paired with black pants (of course). I hope this makes it to my local store. I didn't order it this morning but I thought about it.

This girl makes all the Defines look so good. This is the Ghost Herringbone.

Black Swan and Lilac look so nice paired together. I was surprised the new Power Technique tanks were not uploaded this morning.

 
What a cute lulu-clad couple they make! This is how I picture my husband and I looking when we take walks in our lulu. In reality I've only ever run into one couple, in the grocery store no less, outfitted in head to toe lulu. She was tall and model slim in a Purple Define, Muted Mauve Stripes Galore Power Y, and Groove pants and he had on a tech shirt and lulu shorts. They must have been in their mid-50s but they looked sporty and well-dressed - just like all of us. ;-)

I hope those of you who wanted the Heathered Black Swan Cuddle Up ordered one this morning. The Ghost and Black Swan sold out a few hours ago. The Black only has size two left. Does anyone know if these are coming to US stores? I didn't order anything this morning since I went shopping yesterday. What did you all order?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really wanted the dog running pant in black in a size 6. I accidently order the coal ones and when I went to order the black ones they were all out in a size 6. I live in Texas which is a warmer climate store, so I know we won't be getting those pants. Darn it!! They looked really similar to my down time pants which I adore. Idk why Lululemon can't restock on items or do back orders. The Canadian site has plenty of the pants I want and in my size but I do not know how they fit to ask an angel to purchase a pair for me. I guess I am stuck. Lulu customer service/satisfaction is starting to bother me. Idk how you all feel

Luvlulu said...

I ordered a BS & solid Black Cuddle Up right away. My order has already shipped, yay!! I also ordered a BS Full Tilt Pullover but I'm not sure if I will like the color or it when it arrives, it may get returned. I picked up the Dog Runner pants yesterday in my store and I love them. Love the running luon right, so comfy.

Anonymous said...

I was able to get the BS cuddle up and was surprised to see it sold out so soon?! i hope it fits TTS because i usually like to wear a size up in the scubas. I'm really loving the herringbones and black swan define, but find that i wear the instrides more. Does anyone if we are getting the Instrides in herringbone and/or Black swan?

yogibabe said...

I went Define overload! Ordered the DEEP CAMO PIQUE and the GHOST HEATHERED COAL HERRINGBONE. Looks so pretty that I can't make up my mind. Thank goodness the Power Technique and any new WU Crops were not uploaded. Otherwise I'll be out of money before the pinks arrive! Definitely have to save for those. BTW, an Educator told me that the Power Technique only comes in 4-12. If that is true, then I'll have to pass on it as I am a 2 in this type of flowy tanks. Can wear 4s for tops too, but with this tank, it seems that it will be too much fabric on the body part if I were to go for the 4. Any info on this is appreciated. :)

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 5:09 pm - You don't have to use an angel. Call the GEC to find out which stores in the US have the Dog Runner pant in stock in your size. Then go down to your local store to have them do a "charge send." This is where your local store calls the other (cold climate) store that has the pants you want in your size, you pay at your local store and the distant store will mail you the pants for about $10.

Anonymous said...

I called the GEC about the Power Technique tank (my closest store is an hour and half away from me, so I don't get there often). The closest store to me that has the Power Techinque is in Michigan(I'm in Massachusetts). Any suggestions on how I can get the tank? I figured I could call and order from the store directly, but they said no.

N said...

@Anon 5:18AM. you have to go into the store personally so they can verify it's you & your credit card. When you go into the store, the an educator will call whichever store has the top. Then, they will hand the phone over to you, and you give them your credit card info., address, etc. It's $9.00, and it ships via FedEx to your home. I hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

Thanks N! They weren't clear on the phone when I asked. Will do that!

Marta(London) said...

I would love it if Lulu made some crops with Black Swan as main color - i think it is lovely color.
that's just me :-) I didn't "love" anything enough to buy last week, I mean jackets were nice but I have enough, so I was focused on tank tops and crops. If I can control my shopping compulsion (somehow doubtful) - I will save up and buy a bunch of stuff in January I have high hopes for Spring collection. :-)
I do greatly regret not getting Full Tilt long sleeves, but they sold out so quickly.
that's all from me. Hope you enjoy your Lulu purchases.

Anonymous said...

I agree - I'd love to see some black swan luon crops.