Thursday, October 27, 2011

Today's Upload - Don't Hurry Be Happy Going Fast

So I hemmed and hawed a bit this morning but as I watched sizes disappear every time I refreshed my screen I ended up ordering the Ghost Don't Hurry Be Happy Pullover. I'm not at all sure this will work on me. Usually lulu's pullovers hug my chest and hips and are loose in the middle but I figured I'd order it to be on the safe side. I was debating whether to get the Coal or the Ghost since I am not a huge fan of the two-tone black. However, solid Coal just washes me out so I went with the Ghost. I usually shy away from whites but last year I bought an ivory Mountain Hardware fleece jacket that I've been successful at keeping clean so I am hopeful I can do the same with this one. This top will be for watching my kid's soccer and baseball games and to and fro to the gym so I am hopeful I'll be able to keep this clean, too.

No pinks or Currant uploaded this morning so it made my decision process easy. What did you all order?

6 comments:

Contessa said...

I debated on the pullover too but decided to get it myself. I normally am an 8 or 10 in Lulu tops but decided on a 12 for extra room and plus hearing that it has faux fur and me wanting to to layer it I went bigger.

I ordered in coal but would have gotten Black Swan in a second!

Contessa said...

oh and I have 3 kids so no ghost white EVER for me!

momof5 said...

@LLA -- let us know how the hood function works on the pullover -- I would love this in black swan or a pink -- but not sure if the neck will be too bulky/uncomfortable

White would be a disaster for me!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Love how cozy it looks, but the kangaroo pocket kept me from taking the plunge for it.

The Chai Time is interesting, too, but I need some color from that.

I did pick up the Black Swan Live Simply, though. I'm so completely hooked on the Black Swan color. I thought about getting the Scuba, but I have several scubas, but don't have a Live Simply, so I figured I'd try something new. :)

losing in lulu said...

Nothing for me yet. Waiting on Currant!

Anonymous said...

i love the color black swan, but i have issues with what colors to pair together with it. to me, black swan looks a bit blue and i do not like pairing black and blue together! suggestions?? lisa