Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Australian Heads Up: White Coal Tinted Canvas Cool Racerback


This is from one of my Australian store product notices - it's a Cool Racerback tank in the White Coal Tinted Canvas (WCTC) Super Print. I think I am going to have to get it. I really like this print. I took the tags off my new WCTC Energy bra and paired it with my Blurred Gray Dip Dye Spirit Tank this morning for the gym. If you have a lot of black or gray tanks, I think a bra in this print is a must get.

 There are also new WCTC Turbo shorts coming.

7 comments:

Luvlulu said...

I can't wait to get this. I passed on this when it was out in the citron tinted canvas because I don't like yellow. I'm so glad this is coming out in this color. It's a must have for me. I think I'll also pick up the energy in this print as well.

Anonymous said...

i dont get why they're bringing back this print so soon.

Anonymous said...

The print just enough the shorts to much for the top

Anonymous said...

It is a cute print but I don't like the lulu symbol on the chest - it is awkwardly placed right over the nipple. I bet it won't fall in the same place for each person though.

yogibabe said...

@anon 8:16AM- The print will be different on each of the tops. It's tricky when purchasing "random print" item from online, as you wouldn't know what pattern distribution you are going to end up with. I'm not near a store (2+ hours away), so I'm always crossing my fingers for a nice one to arrive from online. If you can, purchase it from a store, so that you can pick the one that you like the best!

Anonymous said...

I just bought an Energy bra in this print. I agree entirely about print distribution getting tricky. It's like that for ALL lululemon prints.So glad I picked this out in the store bc there are no weird little lulu symbols in sight!!!

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 8 am - I totally agree. I can't imagine why this print gets an encore. I can't think of another print they've brought back like this.