Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Hustle Jacket is Back!


The Hustle Jacket is back. The white one is just gorgeous! This color is White/Reflective Glacier Lace. It also comes in Paris Pink microstripe - super cute, too! - and black microstripe. The jacket is $148 and the white version is $158.



Product Info:



  • Hustle around the track for warm-up or cool-down in this track jacket!







  • DWR swift (durable water repellant) is quick drying, lightweight with 2-way stretch







  • Reflective swift panels for extra low light visibility







  • Running luon® cuffs with thumbholes keep your hands warm







  • Body mapped with anti-stink circle mesh & lined with anti-stink silverescent mesh







  • Stowable hood
  • 11 comments:

    Marci said...

    Oh man, I must get the pink, where are these pics from?

    Anonymous said...

    i just saw them earlier today at my store as well. they retail for $158 iirc.

    Anonymous said...

    Cute but way too cold outside for something like that in the Midwest

    Anonymous said...

    @Anon 3:29.. what store did you see it in? I really like this jacket!

    LuluAddict said...

    I got these photos from Canadian stores - Banff and 4th St.

    Anonymous said...

    any in US stores, yet??

    Anonymous said...

    does the hustle fit tts? I am a 6 in define and stride, GW, Apres, etc. But I thought that I read that it is tight across arms?? any thoughts

    Anonymous said...

    I need the pink hustle jacket!! Do you think it will be online anytime soon?

    Anonymous said...

    It fits big I find! I would suggest sizing down and that would still give room for layering I find. (This is true of my old hustle, not sure about the new ones!)

    Anonymous said...

    Super cute - maybe it's me but some of the pictures make the model look wider...? Definitely will try it on my store tomorrow.

    Anonymous said...

    I bought the white glacier lace today. It was a nice surprise when it rang in at $148 instead of $158.