Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Latest: Smokey Rose Rehearsal Tank, New Sweater, New Bra Colors, Apres Pullover and More

Rehearsal Tank in Smokey Rose. I forgot to try this tank on today. I thought I had grabbed one off the rack but it was the Integrity Hot Tank.

New cashmere bamboo blend sweater (Allegro?) in a cute dip dye. I wish this was a cotton top. I'm not a fan of Lulu's cashmere blend sweaters. I think they are too delicate for me.

I love the layerd look of the Turn Around SS with a LS Swiftly underneath.



Seeing different bras on the same person is very instructive. The new Rehearsal bra comes in black, coal, and black Swan, sizes 2-10. The Free to Be is back in Currant and Persian Purple. I wore mine today layered under a Power Y for a little extra support. The Energy bra is back again, too, also in Currant and Persian Purple.

A rare photo of the Black Apres Pullover. We've been seeing a lot of photos of the Black Swan in this top. I think I've read this is also coming in Persian Purple.


Two more photos of the Hang Loose Pant. They come in Heathered Coal and Black, sizes 2-10. I've read reports they are super comfy but too pricey for me at $108.

Product Information:
  • Stretch, relax and unwind in our boyfriend fit inspired pant
  • Made of super soft rulu™ fabric with inherent quick-wicking performance
  • Comfortable elastic waistband with stretch drawcord keeps pants in place
  • Front zip pockets for secure storage of $ & keys
  • Flat seamed for chafe-resistance & comfort
  • Preshrunk for easy living

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out the Walnut Street PN. They have both the adagio wrap and the yoga cozy pullover info. Let me know if you want me to forward it to you.

Anonymous said...

does that mean the integrity tank is back in the smoky rose color?

AZ Lulu Fan said...

Wow! Big user interface change on the Lululemon website. As of 10pm PST, the site is not complete, but I like the navigation upgrade so far.

Anonymous said...

K, I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet, but the hang loose pants makes everyone look like they have a package in the front!!

It's great if you like them, but everyone I have seen in them looks like a guy in the lower half...