Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Latest

There is a Flow Y coming in the Deep Coal Black Slub Denim. I wonder if that means there will also be a Power Y in this fabric. Readers are commenting that the Wunder Unders in this fabric run really snug. Now that you have brought the subject up, I recall trying on denim luon tanks in the distant past and having the same reaction - too snug. I guess only a try on will tell.


This is from an Australian store so I'm not sure if these have already hit our stores or not. They are Run: For It crops with an Elevation Space Dye waistband. I don't recall seeing crops with that red zipper so I think they are new.

Still Groovy bag. I think this is the Coal Tinted Canvas print but I think other stores have been calling it a version of the Creekside camo print.

New Turbo Run Shorts in the Heathered Paris Pink Wee Stripe band and the White Coal Tinted Canvas band. I just saw a product alert showing Boogie shorts coming with the Tinted Canvas band, too.


The photo above gives us a little peek at the Deep V bra hidden under the front panel of the Cross My Heart tank.

A photo to show how well the Coal Tinted Canvas CRB looks with gray bottoms (Hot N Sweaty crops, in this case). I also like the print distribution in this CRB.

For spinning today I wore my Coal Tinted Canvas Energy bra with my Blurred Gray Dip Dye Spirit Tank. I thought they went together pretty well. I am happy to finally have a bra to put underneath this tank that can play off the colors in the tank.

This lulu ambassador makes the Hot N Sweaty tank look great. I wish lulu would use more of their ambassadors as web models. If you take a look at the ambassadors on the website they are a pretty impressive bunch.

19 comments:

Transporter said...

I also have been looking for Run: For It crops for couple weeks now in Vancouver, BC. Haven't seen it in store either.

Anonymous said...

The cross your heart tank has a deep v bra underneath?? Ok, I need one of those, then...!

Anonymous said...

luluaddict -
your coal energy bra and grey dipped spirit tank must make a fantastic combo! As much as I like a little color now and then, my favorite lulu pieces are the coals and blacks with interesting patterns and textures. They always feel edgy and urban to me.

Anonymous said...

Early Lulu download this morning!

Anonymous said...

I love how lulu has put up a "how to care for your paris pink" link underneath all the paris pink items. I'm sorry, I can't be bothered to take extra care of something I bought for that much money that is WORKOUT GEAR. I have had to limit myself to just a flow y bra in heathered paris pink for this reason. FYI - I saw the paris pink swiftly ls and ss in the store yesterday, and that color is so saturated...just looking at it and thinking about wearing that much dye nearly made me nauseous.

Anonymous said...

I agree - I already look after my lulu stuff carefully, but spending that much time on how to care for a particular color of workout wear is silly.

Holly Jones said...

Wow, the uploads are coming earlier and earlier!

I love the glacier lace print, but don't think I could do a full tank in it. The CRB is tempting, but all that activity around a curvy area just makes me worry about how I'd actually look with that loud of a print on, so I'll wait on that.

And the "How to Care for Paris Pink" section made me laugh, too!

Picked up the Bandanna and an Energy Bra in the Tinted Canvas print. I've been wanting to try an Energy and the tinted canvas prints have always been among my favorites, so that worked out pretty well!

Anonymous said...

I am an ambassador, and I would LOVE for them to use us as models from time to time! :)
Kelly King

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice the "how to care for your paris pink" link for the swiftly tops. I'm hoping they don't bleed, because I just ordered one!

Anonymous said...

What's the matter with the Currant Define's? Do you guys think they will ever be uploaded online or should I lose hopes of getting one? My only option is the online store, unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

@anon 7:23am I wouldn't take them at their word. You'll see how full of dye they are when it comes in the mail. Be careful.

Anonymous said...

They may never upload Currant Defines. It seems to me that there's always some products they only ever sell in their stores. Annoying, because it's what allows some ebay sellers to charge ridiculous amounts for those things.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 4:24 am - you and I must be twins in our lulu taste - I love the gray and black patterns and textures, too! I reach for my darks more often than any of the colors in my wardrobe. I know many people say they are dull but they are slimming and hide sweat. Also, as you say, they are edgy and urban.

Anonymous said...

What happened to the Make Davie Crazy red print? Did I totally miss it?

Screenshop said...

Yes, I was really liking Make Davie Crazy a lot (OK - the print more than that lame-ass name), and thought we'd see a bunch of stuff in it. I ordered the run skirt with it sticking out the bottom, but it was just a silly looking skirt. The print looked so nice with my Currant Define - I hope we see it in some tanks at some point.

Screenshop said...

Luluaddict, I'm the anon who loves blacks and grays with textures. Too many anons on here to keep it straight, so from now on I'm Screenshop :)

Anonymous said...

Transporter.... The run for it crop is NOT elevation space dye. It's actually currant/poncho stripe. I don't know whether they are new. They have the print in the turbo shorts which also has a red zipper. I think the crop may have came out over the summer and we missed it?

Anonymous said...

please any idea about price for cross my heart tank,Thxs

Linz said...

I tried on the Cross Your Heart tank yesterday and can confirm that it has a deep v bra sewn into it. It's a bit difficult to get over your head, but it looks really cute on. They had a black one with contrasting grey straps at my store which I really liked.